cent seize

The man in front of Norie sighed when he didn't see her react to his voice, he would shake her but would pull back quickly since her skin was cold to the touch

The man in front of Norie sighed when he didn't see her react to his voice, he would shake her but would pull back quickly since her skin was cold to the touch. He cracked his knuckles and then gripped her shoulder.

And in a swift, he plunged his fist into her chest making Norie yell out but her eyes were still glowing and her hair was still flowing. The man jumped slightly when Norie grabbed his wrist and started squeezing hard, like she was trying to pry him off.

"Don't hold back Norie"he says firmly as Norie yells in pain.

Norie tried pushing back but the man held her in place, he groaned when he felt her cold skin burn his palm. But he didn't dare to pull back.

"Wake up Norie!"he screamed.

She screamed out and then he heard her gasp and her grip around his wrist loosens, Norie breathed heavily. She saw the man in front of her and she slapped his hand away and started to back up.

"Levi?!"she yelled out.

Norie got up and started to look around but it was to dark and any where she looked seemed endless.

"Jiro?!"she calls out.

"Norie-please don't come near me!"She cuts him off.

"Listen to me whatever you saw with your husband and son was fake! You were dead for a few moments but their is still a piece of your soul in your body"The man says.

She tries to recognize the man but she has never seen him in her entire life, who the hell is he?

"Right now you are stuck in a made up world, your soul couldn't let go. And right now, what's about to happen out their, you have to go and help" He says, Norie takes a step back when she hears what he said.

But Norie soften her face, she remembers now...

She told Eren to take her abilities, she got stabbed in the chest. She's dead...

"What do you mean I got to go help...?"Norie says

"Who even are you?"

The man sighed and straighten his back and says "As a guard for our Founder Ymir, and as your Uncle. And you as a guard. You have to go help"