Fin

Author Note: I'm actually about to cry from sadness < / 3, I can't believe I finished this book, thank you for reading, it means so much to me!

I've had this book written out for a year and I've always been anxious to post it but I'm glad I did.

But I'm happy to say that we have one last chapter to finish it off.

Love you guys!

-alie <3

-------------

"oh come on! Please!"

Connie and Jean sighed as they were brushing some of the horses hair, Mikasa and Armin were on their way to meet them at the stables so they would head into town.

"No Jiro, you know you're not allowed"Jean says making the 15 year old groan out in annoyance and plop down onto a crate  with an exaggerated thud.

"Why not?!"he says.

"Because, one, you don't know how to ride a horse, and two, your parents would kill us"Connie spoke up and placed the brush down and started to fix the horses saddle.

"But you guys can teach me! Please!"

"Jiro, the horses are rarely used anymore, their mostly using the engines. We only take care of them. You know that they can't be used in town, accidents can happen"Jean says and turns to him.

Jiro rolled his eyes as Mikasa and Armin arrived, he looked over and smiled.

"Mikasa, Armin!"he says and ran to give them a hug.

The two quickly accepted it as Armin said "Still trying to convince them?"

Jiro sighed and says "yeah..."

"Well you have to know, it's dangerous."Mikasa spoke up.

"I know! But you can teach me!"

Jean shoved his hand on his face and pushed him back, he turns to the others and says "ready to go to town? The captains will be there meeting us"

"Yeah-Hey! Jean what the hell?! I told you to pick up the horses shit! I stepped on it!"Connie yelled.

"You didn't tell me anything!"Jean argued back.

"Yes I did! God are you that clouded in the brain?! I told you three times!"

Jiro sighed and then put a face of realization, he smiled and looked at the horse. He stood up quietly and walked over to it.

"This is why I always tell Armin to help me! You're useless!"Connie yelled.

"You are! Not me!"Jean yelled back.

Mikasa and Armin close their eyes in disbelief but soon heard the horse behind them neigh out and heard Jiro laugh out.

The young adults quickly turned to him with wide eyes.