quatre vingt trois

"I'm announcing our final operation!"

Everyone looked at Erwin and he says "all troops line up!"

"We'll be doing a calvary charge, our goal is to rush towards the Beast Titan. Of course, we'll be making ourselves ideal targets. So we'll wait until he's ready to throw and fire our smoke signals together."

"That should reduce his accuracy somewhat. While we're acting as a decoy, Captain Norie and Captain Levi will kill the Beast Titan."

"That is our plan"Erwin says

"I'm sorry"

Norie looks around at the scouts as a girl in front kneels down and throws up

"Standing and waiting just means we'll be showered by more boulders. Get ready in the double!"

"Are we...all heading to our deaths?"Floch spoke up.

"Yes"Erwin says.

"If we're gonna die anyways, you're saying it's better...if we die fighting?"

"Yes"

"Wait if we're gonna die anyways, no matter how we die, even if it's disobeying orders, it all mean nothing right?"

"You're precisely right..."Erwin says making Floch gasp.

"It's all meaningless, no matter what dreams or hopes you had, no matter how blessed a life you had, It's all the same if you're shredded by rocks. Everyone will die someday"

"Does that mean life is meaningless? Was there even any meaning in our being born?Would you say that of our fallen comrades? Their lives... were they meaningless?"

"No they weren't! It's us who gives meaning to our comrade's lives! The brave fallen! The anguished fallen! The ones who will remember them... are us, the living!"

"We die trusting the living who follow to find meaning in our lives! That is the sole method in which we can rebel against this cruel world!"

-----------------------------------------

"What?"

"You want us to go at him with only our ODM?"Norie questions Erwin with her arms crossed against her chest.

"He's sitting in an open field, there's not a house or tree in sight"Levi says.

"Wrong..."Erwin began.

"There happens to be a line of objects at just the right height. Sneak close using the Titans, Norie, use your ability if you have too. Just if the Titans start to move towards you and both of you assassinate the Beast Titan"

---------------------------------

Norie and Levi swing up besides the wall, they turn and launched their hook towards a Titan and flew up just as they slice it's nape.

They saw Erwin and the others on their horses as they shot the green flares up, the Beast Titan throw another round of rocks towards them making Norie not want to look when the rocks land.

A Titan reached out to grab her but she slices its fingers and went up it's arm and to its nape, she jumped off the head to give her a boost towards the Beast Titan.

Levi appears next to her and got his blades ready.

"Norie"

"Hm"

It was silent before Levi spoke.

"Make it back to me"

Norie looks at the Beast Titan then at Levi and smiled lightly.

"I will, and you better make it back to me"

"Always"

She flew up as Levi went towards it, the Titan noticed, roaring out in anger and Levi slices up it's arm.

It went to go reach for him but he felt his body go limp, his head fell up as he felt his temples being compressed tightly as his muscles cramped up, his arms went forward as they stayed that way.

Is it you...?, The Beast Titan thought.

The green smoke cleared and there he saw Norie, with her white eyes as blood dripped from her nose.

It screamed out as he felt Levi slice up his other arm, as Norie used her abilities to squeeze his head until he plopped dead.

She clenched her teeth and gripped her blades and yelled out, she flew towards its face and sliced its hand and fingers.

She flew up and sliced its shoulder so it would fall back to his side, the blood stained her face as Levi zipped around and sliced its other hand and finger, going towards it's shoulder as well.

Norie flew around and up, she looked down at the Beast Titan as she used her abilities again.

The person inside the Beast Titan smiled at her like the others always have, looking at her as if she were a beautiful angel in white but the angel of death.

You...The pain that you bring me...I want it for myself...the way you bring pain and control to others at the same time...I want it..., He thought.

Norie's eyes were still white as the blood stained her lips and chin, her hands grip the blade until her knuckles turn white.

I want it..., He thought sadistically.

His mouth opens as he cracked his neck forward, Levi's eyes widened and Norie's does too.

"NORIE! MOVE!"Levi screamed.

Norie gasped and then the Beast Titan chomped closed his mouth around Norie and tilted his head back and swallowed.

He stared with his mouth open in shock as he saw the Beast Titan smile in satisfaction.

---------------------------------

Eren, who was still on top of the wall, immediately opened his eyes and breathes in.

"Norie...?"he said.

-------------------------------

The power...is finally mine..., The Beast Titan thought smiling.

Levi stared in shock, did he...Norie got eaten...

He gripped his blades and groaned in anger before yelling out.

He went forward with all the speed he had and sliced its eyes, then he flew down and sliced the back of it's ankles with once slash and his other making it fall.

---------------------------------

Norie floated in the stomach acid, trying to keep her eyes open when she started to feel the tiredness get to her.

And her skin started to turn red for some reason, and her veins started to glow blue and she started to bleed from her ears and nose.

She had to find a way out soon or this Beast Titan will end up taking her abilities away and Norie will end up dead all together.