quatre vingt six

Floch went behind Norie a couple feet and said "the only one who can save humanity is commander Erwin"

Mikasa looks away from Norie and looked at Floch and yelled "shut up!"

"I will not shut up"

"Floch-Its true Captain Norie! Don't let her think she's the only one who had it tough!"Floch cut her off

He turned back to Mikasa and said "you might not know but...On the other side of that wall, there's not a single living soldier. Everyone died when the Beast Titan threw boulders at us."

"I didn't think anyone could be saved...But Commander Erwin was the only exception. He thought of a plan for us to bite back at the Beast Titan...and we did"

"We were smashed to bits just as planned. And I'm sure the last thing they felt...was fear"

"When I found the commander alive, I was about to finish him off. But...that's going too easy on him. I thought to myself that he ought to taste more of this hell. And then I understood"

"The only one who can lay waste to the Titans... is a devil! And if I can bring back the devil, that must be my mission in life! That has to be why I survived like a coward when everyone else died!"

"So stay out of his way!"Floch screamed and ran towards Mikasa.

Mikasa raised her blade and Norie quickly got in front of Floch, Mikasa swung it making Levi's eyes widened.

"Don't do it!"he yelled

Norie caught the blade in her hand, cutting through her palm. The blood traveled down the blade and her arm

Mikasa's eyes widened as Norie pulled it towards her, she went forward as norie wrapped her arm around her torso. She flipped them over and Norie lands behind her as Mikasa's back was pressed against her chest.

Levi got up as he dusted his hand and opened the case as he got ready to use it on Erwin, Mikasa began to move around Norie's arms, letting out a scream.

Norie quickly used her abilities and shut her down.

"Mikasa!"she yelled.

Mikasa tried to move away from her grip as Norie said "...you have to realize, experience is the way to survival. I would lie and say that Armin had it but I can't, all of you are just kids and were forced into a world like this."

"It hurts me, you know that Mikasa...it hurts me but we need Erwin"she whispered into Mikasa's ear.

"We need to end this, we can't keep living like this and-And Armin can do that too"Mikasa cut Norie off.

"And that's true darling, I know it. Armin is a smart boy, but... Erwin...he's..."Norie trailed off.

"He's all we got...we need him."she whispered. Mikasa fell against her chest as norie held her tightly to calm her down.

"I've lost people too...and if I could in an instant, I would bring them back to me..."Norie whispered as her voice cracked in sadness.

Mikasa turned her head to her as Norie's eyes watered and turned red.

"I'd bring my Jiro back to me..."she cried out softly.

Mikasa went to move again but Norie wrapped her arm around her head and tightened her other on her torso.

"Mikasa..."norie whispers. "I'm so sorry but you have to accept it...and I'm sorry that I broke your promise of protecting you and your friends...i'm so sorry Mikasa"

Mikasa's eyes widened as she looked at her eyes that were filling with tears.

"But crying won't bring them back, trust me on that. The only thing we can do is wait until we get home to them. But in the meantime Mika...I'll be with you. We will be with you all"Norie whispers.

Mikasa cried as she let her arm fall from Norie's, she sniffled and leaned into her.

Norie sighed and kissed the top of her head and held her close as she looked at Levi.

He looks at her and gets the syringe ready but he felt his ankle get grabbed and saw that it was Eren.

"Captains..."

They turn to look at the boy and he says "do you know about the sea?"

Nories eyes soften as she remembered the conversation her and Armin had under the tree.

"You can come with us to the sea too! Please captain!"
Armin says with sparkles in his eyes.

"You really want me to go?"
Norie asks surprised

"Yes!"

She stared at the teen and smiles.

"Okay, I'll go"
she says.

"No matter how far you look, it stretches past the horizon. It's a gigantic lake...Armin said-"

Eren was cut off by Floch grabbing his arm and saying "hey cut it out!"

Floch was pushed back as he saw Norie staring him down and she said "you've done enough today, step back"

Eren looks up at Norie, he grips on her jacket to sit up and says "captain..."

Norie grips his arms as she looks down at him and he says "there's a sea behind the walls...and he said we'd go their together!"

She clenched her teeth and looked away as she grabs Eren and softly pulls him away from Levi.

"Captain Norie! Please!"Eren cried out to her as he held her waist.

"Eren honey-that was our dream ever since we were little! But I forgot it!"Eren cut her off.

"Avenging my mom, killing the Titans...The only thoughts in my head are full of hate! But he's not like that!"

"Armin cares about more than just fighting! He has dreams!"

Levi looks at him and quickly looks away, he stood up and yelled "everyone but Norie get out of here!"

"I'm going to have Erwin eat Bertholdt"

"No! Captain Norie please! Please!"Eren sobbed out clutching her waist.

Norie looks away not wanting to see the heartbreaking breakdown as she turn to Floch.

"Take him, be gentle or I'll break you"

"Yes captain"Floch says.

"Captain Norie! Don't let him! God damnit Don't let him!"Eren cried out but Floch grabs him and everyone left.

Norie closes her eyes and went to hit her head but froze, she cursed under her breath and let it fall back to her side.

"Norie..."

She opens her eyes and turns to her husband.

"Erwin...he gave us the job to handle this syringe together..."Levi began.

"What should we do?"

Norie turned to him fully and said "I thought you had the plan set Levi, but if you want me to be completely honest he left the syringe to you only. I was only the backup in case something were to happen to you"

Levi stared at her as she continues.

"Right now...It's your choice, I'll follow either way. Don't do it for greed, don't do it because you feel bad. Do it for the sake of us, for everyone"

He looks down but Norie lifts his head up and whispers "just don't regret it after"

Levi looks into her eyes as she sighs and places her lips on his, hoping it would calm him and herself down.