quatre vingt douze

Levi, Norie and their squad, including Hange kneeled in front of Historia as the others stood behind them, having a moment of silence.

A man walked beside Historia holding the medals for each other them, she pick one up and placed it on Hange and extended her hand to place a kiss on it.

She went down to Levi and did the same, he kissed her hand and Historia grabbed another medal and went to Norie, she placed it on and Norie kissed her hand.

Norie stared at the floor before she realized how long it was taking for Eren's medal.

"Eren?"Historia says.

Norie looks up and saw erens face frozen, still holding Historias hand.

--------------------------------

"look at us, medals." Norie says smiling at the medal.

"I like the color, it's really pretty"she whispers.

"Yeah"Levi says taking off his coat and sat down on the bed.

"You're tired aren't you?"norie says sitting next to him and grabbed his hands

"Yeah...but at this point who isn't" Levi says pulling her close to him.

She smiles and then they heard a knock on their door, Norie stood up and walked to the door and opened it to reveal Eren.

"Eren? What's wrong- can I tell you now?"He cuts her off.

"About what?"she says.

"About you"

Norie remembered the small conversation she had with Eren in the cell and she nodded her head, she motions Eren inside.

The boy walks in and sees Levi leaning on the frame of the door that leads to the bedroom, he stops and says "hello Captain" and saluted him.

"No need, I'm not in uniform"Levi says.

"Levi he wants to talk to us-No"Eren cuts her off again.

The couple looks at him and Eren says "...just...you"

Norie looks at him and then back at Levi, she opens the door to her office and says "okay then."

Eren walks into the office and Levi was about to speak but Norie quiets him down and says "I'll tell you after he leaves, don't get annoyed".

Levi hums and just walks into their bedroom and closed the door, norie shook her head and walked into the office and saw Eren already sitting down.

"So Eren, what do you want to talk about me?"she says

"You're a guard"he randomly says.

Norie sat their and tilts her head to the side and says "what?"

Eren shook his head and said "what you have, your abilities. One of your family descents from the past had them, they use to protect the goddess. They were a guard with other people who were the same as them."

"Goddess?"norie repeated and then reaches into her desk drawer and pulls out the page of the book she ripped out and places it on the table.

"Eren honey do you know anything about this?"she asks.

"That's them, inside the goddess."

"But who's the goddess Eren?"

"Ymir..."

"Eren-Your family decent and other were left to protect the goddess because they tried to murder her and her people"

"Slow down honey-but they failed and the goddess had to eat them to get their powers and protect her and her people, the guard left behind a child who is your great great great uncle"

Norie stared at Eren who was rambling that she couldn't even understand how he is able to speak this fast.

"..and he obtained the ability...and years went by and you obtained it..."the boy cut her off.

"That's why Reiner and the Beast Titan want you, they will become more powerful if they eat you"

Norie stared at him who only stared at the table in front of him, she stood up and reached her hand across the table to place it on top of his and asks "Eren? Are you okay-"

She was cut off by Eren who grabs her hand "What are you-I won't let them take you captain, I swear. I keep lying to myself about this and I lie about the both of you"Eren cut her off again.

"What?"norie asks confusingly.

Eren looks into her eyes and Norie just tried her best to pull her hand back, he smiles and says "Captain..."

Norie quickly catches his forehead that was about to hit the desk, she lifts up his head and saw that he was fast asleep.

What kind of phase is this?

-------------------------------

"So he just fell asleep right after?"Levi asks as he stands behind a crouched Norie who was tucking in Eren as he laid on their couch that was in their room.

"Yeah, like...it wore him out in some way"she says and then kisses erens forehead and stood up.

Norie walks over the window and closes the curtains, and picks up a few papers from the bed and placed them on her nightstand, she turns around and sees Levi staring at her.

"What?"she whispered.

"Its just...the way you treat these brats..."

Norie smiles and walks over to him and whispers "what Levi?"

Levi looks at her and whispers "it makes me want to..."

"To what?"

He stays quiet and then mumbles

Norie raised an eyebrow and said "speak up Levi I can't hear you"

He mumbled again as he rubs his face and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"What-It makes me want to have one!"he cut her off loudly

Norie slapped her hand over his mouth quickly, they looked over at Eren who just stirred in his sleep and then lay back again.

She sighs and then turns to Levi.

"Have one...? a baby?"she whispered

Levi turns and looked at Norie in the eyes.

"Have a baby with you. But, I shouldn't be feeling this way because I told you babies are annoying all they do is cry and crap, take your money, beg for attention... just sit there with their stupid ass cute faces and just stare at you in a annoying way that makes you want to hold them all day long...."

Norie stares at him and says "I'm not sure if you're trying to insult babies or..."

Levi sighs and looks at her.

"Like I said, I wouldn't mind one..."he whispers.

She looks at him and then grabs his hand and walks them out to the living room, norie closed the door to their room and she turned to Levi.

"Levi...we..."norie said trying to find a sentence starter.

"First off, we both know that having a baby now... wouldn't be good, I mean with the whole Titans and us being in the scouts...it's like I'll just birth the baby and we won't have time, I mean I'll get maternity leave but...you'll be out their fighting without me, and I'll be worried because I wouldn't know where you are. And second, I don't think we want our kid growing up around a time like this...let alone our teens..."

Levi stared at her as she says "I'm happy that you want to have a baby with me but Levi...not like this...we don't know what's going to happen in the future..."

He places his hands on her waist and leans in and kisses her.

She smiled and then puts her arms around him.

"We'll wait then"he whispers against her lips.

Norie nods with a light smile and then pulls him in and kisses him again.