cinquante deux

"we have until nightfall!"

Everyone got on their horses and made their way to where Hange said Reiner and Bertolt would be with Ymir and Eren.

"If we reach the forest before nightfall we still might make it in time!"

Mikasa and Armin rode next to Norie as they tried to calm their raving hearts.

"Let's go!"

-------------------

"Spread out! Take formation to locate any enemies!"Erwin says

"Mikasa, Armin, jean stick with me"Norie says.

They nodded and said "yes captain!"

They continued on and then Norie saw someone come up beside her and then advance farther.

She turned to look and saw Mikasa.

"Mikasa!"norie yelled.

"Hey Mikasa!"Hannes yelled

Mikasa came back and then realized she was in front of everyone and went back to ride next to Norie.

"Don't push to hard!"hannes says.

"You're drifting near the vanguard, it'll ruin the formation"

"I know how you feel Mikasa"norie says.

Mikasa turned to her and she continued.

"I had a cadet in my squad, before any of you joined the Scout Regiment. His name was Jiro, even though he wasn't in the same situation as Eren, I understand the urge to go and save them. But this time, it will end up good"Norie says.

Everyone stared at her as she says "no one will die today...not today"

Mikasa looks down and then towards her again.

----------------------------

They make it to the forest where everyone regrouped, a bunch of Titans creeped out from behind the trees making norie almost reach for her blades, waiting for erwin's call.

Then the same light and sound appeared when someone would transform into a Titan was seen from a far, deep in the forest. Was it Ymir? Reiner? Eren?

"Straight ahead! I saw a light!"Armin yells.

"It's the light that appears when a Titans transforms!"

"Then we're just in time, soliders disperse!"Erwin yelled

The soliders split up as they ran opposite directions and Erwin yells "we believe the enemy has already transformed! Locate Eren and recover him!"

Norie saw some get grabbed by the Titans and eaten, but luckily she told the teens to go in front so they're all in her sights.

"Hannes you wanna take over or should I?!"Norie yelled.

"Don't mind! At least you have a plan!"

"Round up the horses Phil! Rest of you switch to your gear!"Norie says.

They flew up with their gear as norie yells "first thing is to find the enemy and let the others know! They should be feeling from the forest!"

"Break!"

They split up as Norie swung through the Forest hoping she would run into Reiner or Bertholdt, hell even Eren.

She heard a inhuman scream echo as she stopped and lands on a tree branch.

A Titan?, She thought to herself.

Norie shot her hooks out and went to where she heard it from, she saw the group looked  at what she assumed was Ymir's Titan hanging from a tree, so that's how she looks like,

Norie lands next to jean and she heard Connie say "Where's Eren?! What about Reiner?! Bertholdt?!"

Ymir ignored him as she looked around, what the hell is wrong with her?

"So that's Ymir?"Armin says

"Did she turn into a Titan and fight Reiner?"Mikasa asks.

"Ymir!"jean yelled.

"Did you get away from Reiner?! Where are they?!"

"Ymir!"norie yelled hoping she would listen to jeans question.

"Tell us anything Ymir!"Sasha yells.

"Say something about already!"

Norie saw Connie use his gear to land on Ymir's head and began kicking at it.

"Hey ugly! We're in a hurry!"He yelled.

Norie shook her head as Armin questions "is she keeping an eye out for Reiner?"

"Something's not right, why is she looking at everybody one by one?"

"Ymir!"

Norie and everyone turned to see Historia coming towards them.

"Thank goodness! You're alright!"

She was cut off by Ymir jumping towards her and opened her mouth, Historia went through and she closed her mouth.

Norie's eyes widened as Sasha began "no"

"She ate Christa!"

Norie clenched her teeth and yells "move go!"

Everyone followed her as they trailed behind Ymir who was trying to lose them.

"She fast we're losing her!"

"Captain can you use your abilities?!"Armin says.

"I need to look into her eyes! I can't now!"Norie says.

"Why would Ymir do that?!"Mikasa says.

"I can't be the only one who could've guessed it would turn out this way!"jean says

"Yeah she's clearly hostile to us now!"

"Looks like she cooperating with Reiner! She lured us right in!"Armin says

Then the same light appeared in front of them and they saw the Armoured Titan, it began to run as they saw Bertolt holding Eren and they got on Reiner, Ymir behind them. She lands in Reiner's back

"Erens being taken away!"

Norie glared and yelled "get back on your horses! We'll catch up to them! I told you Mikasa we are not losing anyone today!"

Everyone got back on their horses and started to chase Reiner and the others, norie felt relief when she saw Eren, Mikasa was too but she was to angry at the others to notice.

"He's not fast enough to escape! We'll catch up!"jean yells

"This time I won't hesitate! I'll kill them both! I swear!"Mikasa says.

"And if Ymir gets away she's asking for it"

They got close enough to Reiner and Norie yells "Go! Do everything in your power to slow this bastard down! Eren is close! Go!"

Everyone got off their horses but Norie stayed down in hers just in case, Hannes came up besides her.

"Norie! Look!"

She looked in front of her and her eyes widened.

A group of Titans were making their way to them, she saw Erwin and the rest trailing in front of them, leading there way over.

"Oi! Guys! Get away!"Norie yelled.

"What was Erwin thinking? Get away from their!"Hannes yells.

Norie looked closer and saw Erwin and the rest behind him.

Hannes was right, what the hell is he doing?