cent neuf

"Levi"

"Levi"

Norie mumbled as she felt soil or sand under her body as she gripped it, she felt her body jolt as she gasped.

She breathes heavily as she looked at the sky, it was night time and their was these sorts of lights shining above her.

"Levi"Norie says but then she saw a girl next to her, she had blond hair and bangs, and a dress with a headband.

"Shh"the girl says.

She grabbed a cup and dipped it into the bucket next to her, she then places a hand behind Norie's head and hovered the cup over her mouth.

"Drink it"the girl says noticing Norie's confused face.

But for some reason, Norie knew she could trust her, so she opened her mouth a bit. The girl slowly poured in the substance and Norie knew it tasted as some sort of wine or alcohol.

"I hate greed"the girl says as she reached back into the bucket.

"Using my guards for greed...I hate it"

Norie stared at her as she tried to speak but couldn't get a word out, why was she giving her wine?

"Drink it, to save you some time. He already took enough already"the girl says as she gave Norie more wine.

Norie started feeling her lightheadedness go away and her strength come back, but for some reason she couldn't stand up, she just wanted to lay down.

"Make your decision, die with guilt or with proudness" the girl says.

Her eyes felt heavy as the girl softly placed her head back on the ground and stand up with the bucket as she stared down at her.

Norie got confused and then she felt a sudden pain for through her making her body jolt up and her head throw back, she groaned as her eyes widened as the pain grew and grew until the world was closing in and she felt tears coming, she screamed out in pain.

Her vision got blurry as she saw flashes appear and heard muffled voices, she screamed out again as she heard Zeke's voice muffled.

"I have her, that's all that matters"