trente trois

The next day they set off to the expedition, even the ones who graduated are joining it. And Norie was nervous that she started getting flashbacks to the squads third expedition.

Levi noticed and lowly sticked his pinkie out to her.

Norie looked at it and then at his face.

"Swear that you'll make it back to me"he whispered only for her to hear.

She smiles and hooks her pinky with his.

"I promise my L..."she whispers.

"Thirty seconds till the gate opens!"

Petra sighs and looks down as she gripped the reigns of the horse, she felt a finger be placed under her chin and lifted up

She looked and saw Captain Norie, she smiles lightly and whispers "It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you or the rest"

Petra stares back and felt a blush form on her cheeks.

"Thank you captain"Petra whispered.

Norie nodded and looked behind her, she caught eyes with Eren. He quickly looked away but looked back when she said "You got this Eren, we'll be okay"

Eren smiled and nodded his head.

"Open the gate!"

The gate started opening and everyone looked as they waited for erwin's command.

"Advance!"he screamed and then they all rode out the gate and began the 57th expedition.

------------------------------

Norie's heart beater fast as they rode as fast as they could, she kept looking around but forced herself to look forward and not lose any focus.

"10 meter to our left!"

Norie didn't turn to look as she rode next to Levi and Eren was behind them, she then saw tow cadets use their gear to fly up and take down that Titan.

Then they made it to the open field and rode out.

"Get into long-range scouting formation!"Erwin yells

Everyone started to split up in their assigned formations, norie rode next to Levi and Eren went up next to her.

Levi looked at her making her smile, she reached for his wedding ring that was attached onto the necklace chain and kissed it.

------------------------------------

"Smoke round, green"

"Olou, you fire it"

"Roger!"

Norie looked at all the green flares in the sky and then looked back in front of her.

"Reporting! Message to pass along!"

Norie and Levi turned to the scout that appeared next to them.

"Right flank recon has been destroyed! Our recon system is partially inoperative! Pass this in to the left!"

Norie cursed under her breath and looked at Levi.

"Did you hear that Petra?"Levi says

Petra nodded her head.

"Go" norie says.

"Yes captains!"

Norie noticed erens worried expression and said "hey Eren"

He turned to her and she says "don't lose focus, the second I looked at Armin, I knew he's a smart kid."

Eren smiled and her and she smiled back and then looked forward.