cinquante sept

Norie woke up the next morning, it seemed like it was around 6 am. She got dressed and went to go get some water, she then remembered Eren and she quickly walks to the room and sees him sitting up trying to walk.

"Woah honey, relax"norie says at the boy and grabs his arms as he stood up.

"I'm okay captain"he says.

Norie sighs and pulls up a chair and sits him in front of the window so he could get some warmth from the rising sun.

She looks at him and saw his expression, she places a hand on his cheek and faces him towards her.

"What's going on?"Norie asks.

"Nothing..."Eren mumbles.

"There's something, tell me"

He sighs and looks down and says "After all those experiments with Hange...I always fail them...What if I can't do what humanity is hoping I can do?"

Norie looks out the window and says "Have you ever tried to look for a reason anywhere?"

Eren looks up at her and says "what do you mean?"

"Whenever I feel like I'm surviving and fighting for no reason I always lift my hand up towards the sun..."she says

Eren sees her lift her arm up as she looks at the rising sun from the window they're in front of.

"And think...This is warm...Soft... comforting"She says.

He looks at his hand and he sees Norie grab it and lift it up like hers.

"Think about how you want to feel that way when you wake up, think about what you're fighting for, and think about if you'll ever feel this way if you don't try"she says softly

Eren feels the warmth and the comfort Norie's talking about as she continues.

"And if you ever feel that way, and I am not there to lead you. Just raise your hand towards the sun."

Eren looks at her as his arm his still up.

"And I'll be there, and you can hold on to me as you struggle to survive."She says

Eren looks into her eyes and she smiles a bit and gently pats his head as he looks at her. He looks back towards the sun.

He looks back to her and smiles

----------------------------------

Norie was sitting in her office trying to finish her paperwork, she couldn't help but think about what happened to her and Levi last night.

Levi never fails to give her the pleasure she wants, she remembered how her body felt around him. How he would take her breath away and make her feel like a goddess.

Norie felt like she would faint each time Levi would make her feel that way, he would make her feel like she was the only woman on earth. Each time she would always try to keep her body still but the feeling is so strong that it felt like trying not to shiver in the cold.

And Levi felt the same.

He felt like his body would melt when Norie would touch him, like a flame of fire would light inside of him. The way she would dig her finger nails into his skin Levi would feel so weak and helpless.

He remembered how soft her hair would look when he would sweep it off her face.

He remembered her sweet scent, it would make him melt even further when he would inhale her.

He felt like he got lucky on knowing that Norie was a beautiful and strong women who would be in his life forever.

"You couldn't wake me up?"