cinquante et un

Everything went bright as the wind got stronger, norie quickly went up and she grabbed both Connie and Historia and hid them under her.

The wind was blowing in everyone's capes and hair, she saw the trees and it seemed like they were gonna get ripped from the ground.

Norie looked around and she sighed in relief when she saw Sasha, Armin and Hange. But then she froze and yelled "Where's Mikasa?!"

"She was down there!"Historia yelled back.

"Crap...Hannes! Take the teens! I'll go and try to find Mikasa!"norie yelled.

"Are you crazy?!-Yes! Now shut the hell up and take them!"Norie cut him off and jumped down the wall and got on the ground safety with her gear.

The wind was strong as she used her hooks to stay on the ground, she looked and saw and saw Mikasa hanging onto the ground in struggle.

"Mikasa!"norie yelled and ran to her and used her gas.

Mikasa sticked her hand out to her and had fear in her eyes.

Norie grabbed her hand and then placed Mikasa behind her, she gripped her waist as norie used her gear to keep them on the ground.

The wind slowed down and everything cleared up, they saw Bertholdt holding Eren, the Armoured Titan got up and ran.

Bertholdt shot his hook on his shoulder and the three of them ran away, Norie's heart was beating fast as she felt Mikasa fall limp behind her.

--------------------------

They got back up the wall as they tried to rest after what just happened, Norie groaned and gripped her neck.

She walked to Armin and Mikasa and she said "at least you guys are okay"

Armin didn't say anything and tightly wrapped his arms around her, norie sighed sadly and hugged him back.

"It's okay"she whispered.

She looked at Mikasa who currently, she assumed,  has a concussion, Mikasa had passed out on Norie's back when they were down their.

"Look after Mika yeah?"norie said.

Armin nodded and let's go of her.

Norie stood up and went towards the others.

She saw Hange lying on the ground, Norie crouched down next to her, she moved strands of hair away from her face so the breeze will calm her down.

She sat next to her and thought about Levi again, did he hear about what happened? Hopefully he's not making his way over because he's still hurt and something might happen again.

Norie grabbed the ring attached on her necklace and she jokingly slid it on, since it was Levi's wedding ring it was a bit big on her. She chuckled softly and took it off and looked at the "L" engraved into the inside of the ring.

She sighed and kissed it.

"Armin! Where's Eren!"

Norie quick turned around and saw Mikasa grabbing Armin by the collar and then let's go, she quickly got up and grabbed Mikasa and caught eyes with her.

Mikasa felt her body fall limp and her body goes numb, norie grips her shoulders and looks at her sadly.

"Where is he Captain?"Mikasa whispered.

Norie brought Mikasa's hair behind her and whispers "he was taken away"

"Ymir was too, By Reiner and Bertholdt"Armin says

"It's been five hours since that"norie says.

"Is anyone chasing after them?"Mikasa says.

Norie and Armin looked at each other and he says "no"

"Why not!"Mikasa said as she moved her head forward since she couldn't move her body.

"Mikasa stop it, calm down. All the horses are in the other side of the wall"norie says.

"In order to save Eren, we have to wait for the lifts to come so we can move the horses, there's nothing we can do"Armin says

"Hange and the others are to injured to move, to even send out a small scouting party we're gonna need more soldiers then that"norie says.

"Understand?"

Mikasa looks at her and she saw her calm down so she stopped using her abilities on her.

She the quickly grabbed her head.

"Not this again"Mikasa whispered.

"What does it hurt somewhere?"Armin asks.

"No but I must've hit my head pretty hard but I'm fine. But when Eren was taken away by Annie, I chased them right away. And fighting alongside Captain Norie and Captain Levi, in the end. We were able to get him back, but if it's been five hours..."Mikasa trails off.

Norie looked at Armin and felt like he was the only one who would comfort her, she would, but she hasn't known them long enough to know what she could say to make her feel better.

She motioned her head to her and Armin understood and nodded his head.

Norie got up and walked back to Hange.

She then heard someone yell "It's commander Erwin and the military police!"

Norie quickly got up as she saw them with the lifts, she sighed in relief.

-------------------

"Erwin"norie said and went to him.

"Norie, Are you okay?"he says.

"I am, what about Levi?"norie asks.

"He's fine, recovering. Waiting for your arrival"Erwin said

"Captain!"

Norie looked behind her and saw Jean.

"Jean"she said and Jean hugged her, she hugged him back and then pulled back.

"Are you okay?"she asked.

"I should be asking you that captain"jean says.

"I promise I'm okay"Norie says smiling lightly and ruffles his hair.

" Is the situation the same?"Erwin says.

Norie turned to Erwin and says "yes"

"Good, deploy the lifts!"Erwin ordered.

Norie then felt someone grab her leg, she froze and then saw Hange.

"Hange honey what are you-Norie...get Moblit...tell him to give me a nap"Hange cut  her off.

---------------------

Everyone gathered around Hange as she started to point out in the map Moblit had given her.

"It might be a long shot, but theirs a giant forest here. We should head straight for it. Though it's not like they have a way to hide the Armoured Titans footsteps but...I think that's where they're headed"Hange explained.

"Why's that?"Erwin says

"It's a gamble, but even if they have the strength change into Titans, the other Titans outside the wall might still be a threat"

"Especially after all that fighting"Hange finished.

"They might not be as bad off as eren but I'm sure they are exhausted, like how Annie was out cold for a while. Let's assume for now that their destination is somewhere outside of Wall Maria, considering the distance they have to cover. We can assume they'll need to recover for stamina"

"Which means...they'll want to rest somewhere where Titans are unable to reach them, at least until nightfall when Titans won't be able to move"

Norie sighed and covered her eyes in stress, she couldn't wait for all of this to be over.