neuf-No Regrets Ova

Levi stared at Norie, even though it was sad that she had lost the first friend she had made up here, he almost lost her. Levi didn't like the thought of Norie being with anybody else, but what can he do? Nothing.

He can't just force her to love him back, he didn't want that. But if she didn't feel the same then he had to let her go. And if Devin were still alive, Levi would've let her go.

"So...did you like him back?"he asked quietly.

Norie stared at the ground as she thought.

"That's the thing...I don't know...I knew I felt something but I didn't have time to notice it right away...so it just faded"

"He was going to tell me something but I never knew what he wanted to say, I was fatigued for the whole month...then I met Hange and she brought me back to life. Then I knew I had to move on from him. Some girl told me that it was something her mom would always call...Right person, wrong time"

Levi looked down until she said "but...she also told me that my right person is near me...closer then I think..."

Without thinking and the perfect timing, they looked at each other. Norie and Levi felt their heart jump and they quickly looked away.

But then Norie scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder, Levi accepted it and then rested his head on top of hers.

--------------------------

"are you okay?"norie whispered.

Levi looked at her and whispered "weren't you going to sleep"

Norie smiled and said "well I want to check on you first"

They laid in bed as the light of the moon shines though the window, they felt some slight breeze hit their skin from time to time but didn't mind because they had the blanket and their body warmth.

"I'm fine now go to sleep"Levi said.

"You're fine? You sound annoyed"norie said jokingly

"I'm not annoyed just tired"he responded.

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not"

"Then why won't you look at me?"

Levi sighed and shifted his eyes to her and then looked back.

"You want me to be honest?"he said.

"Duh"she whispered.

"I kinda wanted us to be alone"he said.

Norie felt her cheeks heat up a bit and she whispered "well...you can't blame them."

Isabel snored loudly as she had wrapped her arms around Norie's waist and wrapped her legs around hers, pressing the side of her face on Norie's back and furlan slept horizontal at the end of the bed hugging Norie's ankles.

Levi rolled his eyes annoyingly making norie laugh silently.

Norie moved a bit and she brought Levi closer and she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Levi stiffened but then relaxed.

"Is that better?"norie whispered

He then rest his chin on top of her head and wrapped his arms around her.

"It's good..."

Norie smiled and closed her eyes to sleep, then she was out like a light.

Levi then looked at Isabel annoyed, he tried to push her by her face to get her to let go of Norie so he can pull her in closer but it was no use, she had a grip stronger then no other.