Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3

Norie breathed heavily as she tried to make her horse gallop faster, the wind blew in her hair as it made her cheeks cold. She was shaking in fear but soon felt relief when she saw the Forest from a far.

She then gasped when she saw an orange flare fly up, her eyes widened and she says "Jiro"

"Come on boy! Come on!"Norie yelled as the horse just huffed and obeyed.

----------------------------

Jiro was feeling anxious that Norie didn't see the flare so he was getting ready to light the other one, he looked up but cursed under his breath when the top had been covered with the trees again.

But then he sighed in relief when he swung through the air and he saw the end of the forest and saw clearing.

"Yes!"he yelled.

He notice the noise of the gas chamber, and he knew that he was gonna run out of it any second now.

"No!"

But Jiro pushed through as he screamed and swung higher, as he flew through the air he shot the orange flare. He prayed that he got high enough for norie to see it

----------------------------------

Norie got closer as she heard gear from a far, she smiled when she saw an orange flare and Jiro.

"Jiro!"

Jiro looked at her and smiled but then his eyes widened when he ran out of gas, he began to fall, he panicked and shot one of his hooks.

He saw it fly through the air and thought it hooked on to the tree bark but he wasn't close enough.

Norie's smile dropped and her pupils got small.

He started to breathe heavily and then he felt something catch him.

Jiro gasped and yelled "norie-"

He cut himself off when he saw the big eye ball, a titan managed to grab him.

"JIRO!"norie screamed.

Jiros eyes looked back at the monster in fear as he clutches the empty flare.

"Norie..."he manages to say in fear, hoping norie would save him.

The Titan began to open it's mouth and bring Jiro to it, he couldn't do anything but stay frozen in fear as he felt the best of the Titans breath and trembled.

"NO! STOP! STOP IT!"Norie screamed as she begged her horse to ride faster.

The Titan looked at her, she then tried to use her abilities but for some reason they weren't working, it was the same situation she had back in the underground when she was being chased by that man.

"WORK GOD DAMNIT!"norie sobbed out.

The Titan then ignored her and started to lift Jiro up and it began to open it's mouth widely, she fell off her horse but quickly picked herself up and ran.

Norie tried again but still nothing, she feels the power trying to come out but it can't. She hears it trying but it just can't

"NO!"she screams as she tried to pick her feet up quickly, she could use her gear but the only trees were behind the Titan and their was no other thing she could latch onto.

"NORIE! NORIE!"Jiro sobbed out, he reaches his hand out to her as the titan closed it's mouth around him.

"LEVI!" He screamed.

Norie made it closer as she jumped and hooked herself into the Titans shoulders and shot up using her gas.

Then she tried her abilities again and her eyes turned white, the Titan immediately removed Jiro from it's mouth and Norie felt liquid hit her back. But she didn't pay attention to it, assuming that it was the Titans saliva.