trente quatre

Norie pressed on the trigger and then the flask inside shot up and it ringed throughout the whole forest, norie winced at her ears and then shook her head to focus back in the situation.

"A sound blast?!"Eren yelled.

"What are your jobs?"Levi asked.

"Do they involve getting overwhelmed with fickle emotions? That shouldn't be the case."he says.

"Our squads duty is to keep this brat from getting a single scratch on him, even if it costs us our lives"

"We'll continue on the horses"norie speaks up.

"Got that?"Levi says as he turns to the squad.

"Yes captains!"Petra says.

"Continue?  To where exactly?!"Eren asks

"Besides it's already right on our trails!"

Then more reinforcements came flying in trying to take down this female Titan, even if they heard about what happened to the others. Norie kept cringing at the screams and sounds of multiple bodies being crushed.

"Reinforcements! They'll get killed like the others! We got to help!"

"Eren! Face forward!"Gunther yells

"Keep going full speed!"Eld yells

"Why?! If we don't stop it who's going to?!"Eren yells

Norie tried her best not to focus on the fear and despair in Eren's voice, she clenched her teeth as she started to think about Jiro.

"Another person died! We might've been able to save him!"

Norie blocked him out, her heart started to beat faster as she tightened her grip on the horses reigns.

"-are you telling me to turn blind eye?! We want me to run and leave a comrade to die?!"Norie heard erens voice that she couldn't block out anymore.

"Yes! That's right!"Petra yells back.

"Obey the captains orders!"

"I don't see why we have to abandon him! I don't get why you won't explain either! Tell me why!"Eren yells.

"It's because the captains decided against it! You don't understand because you're still a newbie! If you do shut up and obey!"Oluo says.

After some silence and the loud sounds of the female Titan running behind them Petra yells "Eren what are you doing?!"

Norie quickly turned around and saw Eren with his hand near his mouth.

"That should only be done when your life is in heaven danger! Didn't you promise us that?!"

Norie looked back, un bothered, she knew that he wouldn't do it at the end. Eren is the type of person who would need a lot of convincing, like that one time where he couldn't choose what pillow he wanted from Norie's room. It was up to her to decide, which was really not that hard. Their just pillows.

"You're not in the wrong"Levi spoke up.

Everyone but Norie turned to look at him.

"Feel free to do it, it's clear to me. He's a true monster, and not because of his Titan abilities. No matter how you try to hold him down, no matter what cage you try to lock him in, forcing his mind into submission is an impossible task."

"He's right Eren"

Eren turned to Norie, he locked his eyes with her Amber eyes.

"Theirs a difference between your decisions and ours, and it arises from the gap in experience. But you don't have to depend on such thing, so decide. Do you believe in yourself or the soldiers from the surveys corps, including me and Levi."Norie explained softly.