soixante

Norie and Levi broke a window as they jumped through, guessing that Norie missed one of Kenny's people, he shot bullets at them.

They dodged it as they hit against the wall, Levi threw a chair to make it seem like the man had hit them.

Once the smoke cleared up Levi and her made their way to him, Levi launched a hook at his forehead. Norie jumped on him, placing his feet against his stomach as she clutched his head and fastly twisted his neck that ended him in seconds.

Norie and Levi land on a roof, she lets the dead man go as the others yelled at them.
Levi pushed Norie behind him as he used the dead man as a shield as they ran towards the two men shooting at them.

They shot their hooks and then they gripped the blades and as they flew forward they sliced their blades against them.

"Come on, I saw Eren and Historia turn over there"Levi said

Norie nods and they both chased after the carriage, they turned a corner and finally saw it.

They heard a gun kick above them and they both looked to see one of Kenny's squad members holding a gun towards them.

Norie shot a hook towards him and spun so the man would fly towards Levi, Levi quickly sliced the man and Norie kicked him to detach the hook from him.

They land on a wall and saw the teens behind them.

Norie felt the anxiety rise from her, knowing that they have to get involve in this was terrifying. Especially if they were to run into Kenny, but she will give all her strength to not let him near any them.

"Chase that wagon!"Levi yelled at them.

They met up with them and caught sight of the carriage norie yelled "listen up! All of you!"

They turned to her and she continued.

"They're used to fighting other people! They already got three of ours!"

"If we're gonna get those two back, you can't hesitate!"Levi said after Norie.

"You get the chance! Kill them!"Norie says.

"Got it?!"they both said.

"Yes captains"

Norie went to go towards the women driving the carriage but a guy ended up shooting a bullet towards her and it hit her thigh, she yelled as Levi notice and glared at the man and launched his hook at him and flung him.

Norie quickly sliced her blades at him and then kicked him behind her.

They both tried to get to the carriage again but another appeared to attack them.

"Tch...Jean! Armin! Secure the wagon! We'll cover you!"Levi yells.

Levi grabbed Norie and tossed her to a women that was about to shoot she sent her a high kick to the face, norie flew up and used the women's head as a jump boost.

Norie went back down and kicked her towards Levi who managed to slice her neck.

Norie looked to check on Armin and Jean and her eyes widened.

"Jean!"she yelled as she saw that he was being held gunpoint.

A shot was heard and Norie's heart almost dropped but then she saw Armin holding a gun as his eyes were wide and his hands were shaking.

She was about to continue forward but Levi and Norie noticed three more go towards Armin and Jean.

"Armin!"

"Jean!"

Norie was about to go and help them but she saw Sasha and Connie come and grab them away from the carriage, the three people got in it and made their way to the exit.

She saw Mikasa about to go but Levi stopped her and Norie grabbed her arm.

"Don't do it! Fall back!"Levi says

Mikasa fought against the two but Norie quickly used her abilities and Mikasa stopped but she then yelled out to Eren making Norie look down and then at Levi with a sad expression.

-------------------------

Norie slapped her hand on a crate and gripped it as hard as she could as she yelled out in pain, Levi was currently trying to take out the bullet that made it to her thigh.

She leaned her head back and yelled, Levi says "Stop moving darling"

"Don't tell me what to do!"she said but quickly cut herself off with a burst of pain that went through her thigh and she screamed.

Nories other hand went to Levi's uninjured thigh and gripped it, she dug her nails into it and she felt him wince she let her other hand fall to his shoulder as she felt a burning sensation spread against her thigh.

-

Back outside the teens jumped at Norie's yells of pain.

"I can't listen to it anymore"Sasha says covering her ears as she teared up.

Connie hugged himself as Mikasa tried to distract herself from the yells.

Jean chewed on his nails and flinched at Norie's yells.

"She'll be fine"Mikasa said trying to calm the others down.

_

Norie breathed heavily as she rested the back of her head against a box as her grip loosened but she still kept it on Levi's shoulder.

"Wanna keep it?"Levi asked showing her the bullet.

"Screw you"she breathes out at his joke.

Norie tried to control her breathing as Levi wiped the sweat from her forehead, she closed her eyes and Levi took the chance to admire her.

"You okay now?"he questions as he threw the bullet to the side.

"Never again...I'll just let it stay next time"Norie says and moves her hair away from her face.

"But that's even worse, I don't want you getting lead poisoning"Levi said and she leaned her head on his chest.

"I just wanna go home"

He rested his chin on top of her head and wrapped his arms around her.

"Yeah me too, but this will be over soon"Levi spoke and ran his fingers through her hair.

Norie looked up and looked at the blood on his face, she wiped some of it off with her thumb and looked into his eyes.

"Let me fix up that wound you have here, I don't want it to get infected"

She touched the grazed wound from a bullet on Levi's forehead as he sighs and nods.