cinquante six

Everyone was currently outside as Hange was performing a experiment with erens Titan, norie stood besides Levi as the rest stood in front of them watching and others we're down their with him

Erens Titan yelled out as he falls face first making Norie stand up straight.

"Eren?"Norie called out worriedly.

"Eren?! Come on! Get up! The future of humanity is riding on you!"

"Get up damnit!"Hange yelled.

"Hange go easy on him"Norie says

"She's right four eyes, he's not quite the same this time"Levi says

"He's not even 10 meters and some of his body doesn't have muscle, plus erens ass is hanging out"

Norie shook her head.

"I can see that!"Hange said.

"Eren can you still move?! Give us a signal or something!"she yelled.

Mikasa called out to Eren as she jumped off her horse and ran to him.

"That gloomy brat is acting on her own again, time to think of a punishment?"Levi says.

"Levi don't, she's just worried, in fact I am as well... Eren hasn't moved..."norie says grabbing his arm.

"Yeah...theirs no signal...we're done here!"Hange says.

They went down as norie and Levi stayed up on the cliff.

"He'll get their, let's just hope for the best"norie says.

"Mhm"Levi only said.

"Hot hot hot!"Hange yelled as she tried to pull Eren out of his Titans body.

"Wait! Hange! Erens bleeding!"Mikasa says.

"Woah check it out Moblit! Erens face sketch it out!"Hange says.

Norie's heart drops as she saw erens face, well, his skull.

"Eren!"norie yelled as she used her gear to go down with the others.

She ran to them as Moblit yelled "Section Commander are you lacking in human compassion?!"

-----------------------------

Norie placed a blanket over erens face and body and left a candle burning so he wouldn't be in the dark, she turned to Mikasa who only stared at Eren.

"Mika"norie says.

Mikasa looked up at her and Norie smiled lightly.

"Eren will be fine, he's strong. Next thing you know he'll be back up on his feet"norie says as she caressed Mikasa's hair.

Mikasa smiled at the adult and nodded.

"I know...thank you"she says.

"You can stay here or head out with the others, but I recommend going with them. It'll be boring in here with the silence"norie says and walked out.

Some of the teens had passed out on the couches, snoring or mumbling in their sleep.

Norie looked around and noticed that one of them weren't their, she checked the kitchen, bathroom, yard and finally the bedroom all the teens shared.

She opened the door and saw Historia sitting on a chair as she leaned in the window looking out.

Norie noticed Historias down expression ever since Ymir's leave, she just didn't want to say anything to trigger a breakdown or something. But now she just felt like she needed her say in this.