quatre vingt treize

A year has passed and Norie and the rest were on the horses riding to their location of the small expedition they were in.

"It's just like you thought Hange"Levi says as he rode besides Norie and she rode next to Hange.

"The Titans inside Wall Maria were pretty much all of them."

"We thinned out the majority in just a single year."Norie says.

"In that case, let's head straight to our target as planned."Hange says.

They continued as they see a red flare making Norie sigh and Connie says "A Titan?!"

"One showed up, huh? Be careful!"

Everyone stopped their horses to see a 3 meter Titan on the floor, it seemed like it dragged itself all the way from where he came from. And it seemed pretty far.

"It's not able to move?"

"With a body like that... it tried to crawl to the wall, little by little?"

Norie stared at it and cringed, and she wasn't sure why.

She saw Eren get off his horse and walk towards the Titan, he places a hand on its forehead as Floch yells "hey!"

"It was shipped to paradise"Eren says

"It's a fellow patriot"

Everyone stared at Norie just looks at Levi and he gives her the same look.

"Let's go, we're close"

Norie pressed the sides of her horse with her heels and made it run so they could reach their destination.

"Hey! Is it okay to leave it here?! Shouldn't we kill it?!"Floch says.

-----------------------------

They finally made it to an area that went from grassy hills to sandy ones, norie looked around and as soon as they passed by a few big rocks they were met with a huge wall.

Norie got anxious as they turned to their left to go up a hill of sand, then the sand turned into grass and they stopped at cliff and Norie almost fainted at the sight of natures beauty.

It's what Norie read in Armins book, it's exactly what arming described it.

The large body of salt water shined under the sun making it seem like something out of a fairytale.

------------------------------

"Uh Armin, guys just be careful we're not sure it the waters safe so walk in slowly-Jean don't drink it!"Norie cut her self off.

"Salty! Why is it salty?!"

"Connie Sasha don't-MY EYES!"the two teens cut her off.

Norie sighs and shakes her head, she then sees Hange take off her boots and turn to her.

"Norie come on! Please! Please-No four-eyes I want her alive"Levi cuts her off.

"I'm okay Hange-Captain!"

Norie turns to Armin who ran to her with a smile.

"Can you come in the water with me?"he asks excitedly.

"You better not say yes Norie! Don't be mean! You said no to me!"Hange says.

"I'm not sure honey-Please?!"

Norie sighs and says "alright"

"Ah! Norie! You traitor!"Hange yelled out in sadness.

Norie shakes her head and looks back at Armin, she smiles and says "just don't take me far in, but how bad can it be?"