soixante seize

"Levi what are you talking about-You can't exactly move like you use too"Levi cut Erwin off before he can question about Norie.

"Let Hange call the shots, you'll just be dead weight. Let the good news come to you"

"I'll tell the others I argued till you gave in"

Erwin stared at Levi and then looked at Norie.

"Norie...what do you mean you're in trouble?"

She looks away and says "Levi I thought we were suppose to wait"

"Reiner and Bertholdt could be roaming anywhere, especially in Wall Maria, who knows if they'll come after you or Eren and eat you both. I won't let that happen"Levi said sternly.

Erwins eyes widened and he looks at Norie.

"Is that true?"

Norie stares at the ground as Erwin says "Chausiku, tell me. That's an order"

She digged her fingernails into her arm and says "yes"

"And why haven't I been told this?"

"Because we were focused on getting Eren first, he was out first priority-But you could've been taken when you were out there"Erwin cut her off.

"Who knows if it's actually true, besides they know I am not a Titan so they shouldn't even think about trying it"Norie says.

"Norie think about the things they've done before, you don't think they'll try out an opportunity that's just an arm length away?"Levi says.

Erwin looks at Norie who sits in the chair and sighs out of stress

"How long ago did you receive this?"Erwin says.

"Days ago"Norie responded.

Erwin pinched the bridge of his nose as Levi walks over to her and leans on the table next to her.

Norie stares at the table and says "Thinking about it...the day we retrieved Eren from Reiner and Bertholdt..."

The boys looked at her as she continues.

"I stayed behind a couple of minutes to grab two horses that were left behind, Reiner spotted me and he ran towards me. He had this...look on his face. Hunger"

"He looked so desperate, but it doesn't make sense as to why he pushed me off the wall hours before they took Eren"

Levi and Erwin looked at her as Erwin says "he pushed you off the wall?"

"Calm down Erwin, she had her gear"Levi says.

Norie looked at Levi and says "I didn't actually"

Levi froze and looked at her, she quickly said "but Hange saved me in time, I was okay"

Her husband clicked his tongue and looked away.

"Why would he do that if they want me so bad?" She says.

Erwin looks at her and spoke up.

"Maybe...it would've been easier to take you that way"

Levi and Norie looked at him in confusion.

"I might be wrong, but if he pushed you off the wall it's because they knew you would've been a struggle if they kept you alive since your abilities would've been a fail to their plan. So I believe once they grabbed Eren, they were going to grab your dead body and leave"

Norie took in his assumption and looked at Levi.

She looks down as she felt her bottom lip tremble a bit.