soixante douze

Norie used her gas and flew up to slice some of the parts that came from the blown up Reiss Titan, she gripped her blades and sliced through one.

She felt one drag by her knuckles and winced at the heat of it, so that's how it feels like?

She noticed a shadow form on top of her and she looks to see a piece approaching her but Levi quickly zips passed and slices it while grabbing onto her arm.

Norie smiles at him to say thank you and then they hear an explosion behind them. She covered her eyes and they both land on a roof.

"Someone finished it off"Levi says.

"Thank god"norie says and leans on Levi's shoulder.

He puts an arm around her and squeezed her shoulder.

------------------------------------

"I mean do we have to? He could be dead already"norie says as Levi and her walk around the area the Reiss chapel was in.

"We have questions Norie, well mostly me"Levi says to his wife.

She looks at him and sighs.

"Okay, whatever you wanna do. I'll be there"She says.

Levi looks at her and nods.

"Captains! I found him!"

They turn to the scout and Norie says "Lead us"

-------------------------------

She noticed a figure sitting by a tree, she shook her head as they approached Kenny who seemed to be passed out or dead. Who knows

"Kenny"Levi spoke out

Kenny looks up and sees Norie and Levi looking down at him.

"Now I think you're dead"Norie says.

Kenny chuckled and said "but not from old years princess, so I'm still kinda of offended"

He goes to laugh but ends up coughing and spitting out blood to the ground.

Norie shook her head as Levi spoke up "Your comrades we fought...They all ended up getting crushed. Are you the only survivor?"

"Seems that way..."Kenny says.

Norie crouched down to his level and lean his head back against the tree so Kenny would look at them.

"Report back, we're fine here alone"Levi says.

"Understood"the scout says and walks back to his horse.

"With those burns and blood loss, Norie's little joke might end up being true. There's no helping you now"Levi says.

"Yeah?"Kenny responded with his eyes closed.

Norie looks around his face and gets flashbacks from the underground, every little thing Kenny did with her and Levi flood back to her.

It went from him telling her "Chausiku, stop yelling random ass words like a shitty ass song, I don't want to end up trying to kill you" to actually trying to kill her.

What went wrong?

"I wonder..."Kenny began as he pulled a case out making Norie's and Levi's eyes widened.

Titan serum? What's he planning on doing with that?

"I swiped this little one right out of Rod's bag. Seems if I inject this... I'll turn into a Titan. One of those dumb Titans... unfortunately."Kenny says

Norie watched him drag his hand over the syringe as he continues.

"For a while... it should extend my...life"