cent dix

"it's okay Jiro!"Rose yelled over the commotion as her and Peter ran towards Wall Roses headquarters

Jiro cried out as Peter breathed heavily from anxiety, they turned a corner and they stopped in front of a Marleyan solider.

Peters eyes widened and Rose quickly shoved the baby basket towards Peter and pushed him away.

"Go!"She screams.

Her body jolted as a bullet hits her back, Peter yelled as Jiros cries grew louder. Rose fell to her knees and shakingly looks up at him.

"Run"Rose whispered.

A bullet grazed Peter's arm as he saw a bullet hit Roses head, he began to run towards HQ and he looked down at Jiro.

"Jiro you're okay bud!"he says trying to calm the baby.

"Peter!"

Peter stopped and saw a scout stop in front of him and say "we need more recruiters! Come on!"

"I can't! I'm on a duty from Captain Norie! I have the Captain's son!"Peter says.

"Head towards the north side of town! The flames won't spread to that area as much as it will here! I saw a group of people hiding their with children, take the baby and come back here!"the scout says and then used his gear to swing out back into battle.

Peter looked at Jiro and says "hang on okay? We're gonna be okay"

He began to run to where the scout said to go to and prayed that everything will turn out okay.

--------------------------------

"Norie get up!"

"No..."she mumbled as she didn't have the strength to do so.

"Come on get up!"

Norie felt her body get picked up, her head hanged back as the Beast Titan struggled to get up. Norie's eyes opened a bit and she saw Eren in his Titan form being held down by the Armoured.

"Eren..."she whispered.

Eren locked eyes with her and reached his hand out.

"I'll summon the Titans"Zeke says lowly as Norie's eyes widened.

She heard two voices besides her, a man and a boy. Though, she blocked it out as she looked at the town.

Was Rose and Jiro here? Please don't let them be. No, Peter should have evacuated them to the other Wall. Yeah, he did.

"My baby..."Norie whispered making Zeke look at her.

"Don't hurt my baby..."

Zeke clenched his teeth and says "no one is going to hurt your baby Norie...as for you Colt...it's a shame"

Norie felt her body jump and her ears ring as the Beast Titan screamed out his roar, his eyes turning red and his mouth glowing.

The wind picked up and her eyes were blinded with lights, she whimpers and heard loud thuds of running and screaming that got her more terrified.