vingt-sept

Levi had caught up to Norie and now they were walking towards Petra who was trying to stop the bleeding of a scout.

"Capitans...I can't stop the bleeding"

Norie sighed and felt her face drop and she looks at Levi but then back at the man.

"Captains..."

They both looked at the man who's slowly dying, norie and Levi kneeled down to hear him.

"What is it?" Levi asked.

"Was I able to help humanity? Or will I die never having been any use at all?"he says as he raised his arm.

Norie softly grabbed his hand and Levi placed his on top of hers.

"You have done a great deal, and you will continue to do so. The resolve you leave behind will give us strength, I promise you we will obliterate the Titans"Levi explained.

Norie removed hairs from off his forehead and whispers "you did the best you could, it was enough."

"Capitans"

Norie knew what Petra was going to say, since she saw the shine leave the guys eyes.

"He's gone"

"Did he hear us to the very end?"

Petra looked at Norie and Levi, he was already looking at her and Norie looked right after.

"Yes, I'm sure he did"

"Look"

Norie looks at the cadets face as Petra continued "he seems so at peace"

"Very well then"Levi says and stands up.

Norie places the guys hand on his stomach and stood up as well.

"Levi! Norie!"

They turned to see Erwin and the others behind him.

"We're pulling back"

"Pulling back? We have yet pushed ourselves to the limit"Levi says as Norie looks at the blood that was one her hand.

"Are our men dying for nothing?"

Norie looked up at Erwin and saw him staring at her.

"The Titans are heading north, towards town"

Nories eyes widened a bit as she started to remember how it was all those years ago.

"Just like 5 years ago, something is happening in town. The wall may have fallen."

-----------------------------------

Norie was already out of breath, she was continually jumping off roofs, Titans and walls. Her legs were getting tired but its her  way of not using the gas up.

She ran as the Titans chased her, Levi was focusing into the other side while she took the other. She felt likes she been doing this forever.

She hasn't used her abilities much over the years, not since after Jiro. But for some reason something in her mind is telling her to do it. Something might happen.

Norie groaned as she picked up her feet to run faster, she puts her blades in their sections to make the plan much easier for her. Levi was already heading back and saw Norie leading the Titans away from the homes. He quickly made his way over.

She shot her hooks out and used the gas to fly up, she turned her body as she

The Titans reached out for her and Levi's eyes widened and he yelled "NORIE!"

Norie's eyes turned white and all the Titans stopped immediately, it's like their heads got stuck in the air and they fell back. Levi quickly made his way and sliced the napes as norie went towards one with full speed and took her blades out and then swung.

She went through his neck and came out the other side, she then came face to face with Levi. He noticed her white overed eyes as he stares into them.

Norie grabs him as they fall into a roof as the Titans fall as well.

They winced as they say up, norie grabbed her head and looked at Levi who was getting up as well.

"You used it"

Norie noticed the tone in his voice and looked away.

"After 5 years"

"It was just for this time"Norie says as she got up.

"Norie, you were far away, you were scared and couldn't concentrate. And that's okay, it wasn't your fault that Jiro-Levi stop"she cut him off with a whisper.

Then she notices something behind him and looked over.

"Something's happening over there"she says.

Levi looked at where she was pointing at, their was Titans huddled together looking down at something.

"Don't think we're done talking about it"Levi says and Norie just stared at him.

They both went jumped off and went to their next stop.

---------------------------------

Norie and Levi quickly made their way as they went separate ways, they came to meet in the middle and sliced the napes of the two Titans that were towering over a few people

Levi lands on the Titan as the other watched.

"The wings of liberty"

He turned to them and said "oi, you brats"

Then they noticed someone else land next to him, norie appeared from the steam and looked at the teens.

"What's going on here?"

---------------------------------------

Some kid who can apparently turn into a Titan covered the hole in the walk with a big boulder, Erwin had him placed in a cell and was accompanied by Levi, some of the canons we're fixed and they killed the Titans that remained inside. After that they were just cleaning up after.

And also they were able to capture two Titans, Hange hasn't appeared yet so Norie has been relaxing a bit-

"NORIE! You're the father come look at your children!"

Norie sighed and she turned to Hange who was running at her at full speed.

"Come on come on come on"Hange repeated quickly and pulled her over her shoulder and Hange ran to where they were being held.

--------------------------------

"Look how cute they are!"

Norie stared with a disgusted look on her face, no way in hell these are 'hers'

"Sawney and Bean!"Hange said happily.

"Look it's mommy and daddy! We're gonna take so much care of you that Norie would love you at the end as much as I do! Right Norie?!"

She turned to Norie who had left a couple of minutes ago, Hange looked around and started laughing.

"Just as I suspected! Your dad went to go get milk! But don't worry mommy won't let her!"Hange said in a baby voice.

The Titan went forward to bite her it Hange pulled back in time.

"Almost got me there!"

"Section Commander step back it's dangerous!"Moblit yelled.