Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1

"Introduce yourself!"

Norie had her arms crossed as she glared at the ground in annoyance, they had already given her uniform and it was her first day as a Scout in training.

"Norie Chausiku"she mumbled.

"I can't hear you cadet!"Keith yells.

"Norie Chausiku"she yelled making the others slightly gasp at her outburst towards the commander.

Keith stood their in shock, no one has ever spoken to him like that. No one. Norie just stared back not flinching from the look the older man was giving her.

"What?"he says.

"What, what? Norie, that's my name. I introduced myself. Isn't that what you wanted?"she says slowly.

The commander stood their as the rest trembled in fear for Norie, but then she froze in shock when they heard an action they didn't believe would come from Keith, ever.

He laughed out, making Norie stare at him in confusion. He held her shoulder and then wiped his eye.

"I like this attitude! Means you got guts to talk back to me and go out these walls! Flagon! You're taking her into your squad"Keith says.

"But sir-Don't talk back to me! Take her!"he cuts Flagon off.

-------------------------------

He threw his punch at his opponent and swung his leg to the left, his partner tried smashing his knee into his stomach but he grabbed it and quickly brought him down with the swift of his leg under his feet and held his face to the ground and held his hands behind his back.

"Ok! Ok! You win!"his partner yells.

"I did?"he says jokingly making the man below him click his tongue in annoyance.

"Devin"

He turned around to see Flagon and someone behind him but didn't put much thought into it, Devin quickly released the man and stood up straight and saluted Flagon.

"Captain"he says.

"I have a job for you, can I expect you to do it?"

"Yes sir!"

"Great, Norie, get in their"Flagon says and pushed the person that was behind him to the side and Devin froze when he saw her face.

He gasped as Norie just had her usual stance, arms crossed against her chest and a powerful glare at the ground. Her body language read that she really didn't want to be here but was forcing herself.

Devin notices her black hair that was as dark as the night sky without stars, her golden eyes that glistened a deep shade of Amber and her figure. She was a slender woman, with a small but fit frame and beautiful face, but he can't help but think that she's more beautiful than any women he has ever laid his eyes on.

"Stop staring at me"

Devin flinched and his cheeks turned red as his eyes stared at her and she stared back making him want to look away quickly

"I'm not"he stutters.

"Yes you are, stop it, I don't like it"she says.

Devin then smiled and says "but I think you're worth staring at"

He was around Norie's age, he had a scar from a cut starting at his jaw and going up his cheek, but it wasn't bad. It made him look cool.

He had a small beauty mark below his bottom lip, his hair looked Auburn as it was long but not to long for it to be tied back. And his eyes were hazelnut brown.