cinquante quatre

"Captain Norie! Stop! You're hurting yourself!"Armin screamed as he held into jean with one arm and gripped Norie's arm with the other.

Norie stood their unresponsive as she just stared into the Titans eyes, Armin noticed as he went to reach for her hand but pulled back since it felt to cold to touch.

"Captain!"Armin yelled.

The Titans would back up but then come back towards them and the others.

Nories eyes were white as snow as her mouth was slightly opened, her nose stopped bleeding after sometime as her skin became cold.

"Norie!"she heard the familiar voice

As soon Eren went to throw a punch at the Titan in front of him, when his hand touched the Titans hand Norie gasped as she came back and Armin pulled her back.

"Jiro?"she said and looked around.

"Captain?"Armin says.

Norie realized that it was Armin and responded.

"What happened?"she asked and then all of the Titans started to run towards Eren and Mikasa.

Norie was about to go help but then saw the Titans ignore them and go straight to the Titan that stood in front of Eren.

"What's going on?"Armin says.

"Are you doing this?"

Norie shook her head.

"No...I stopped after you screamed at me"she said.

Norie blinked and said "Go get Eren and Mikasa! Take jean! I'll round up the other horse! Take mine to Eren and Mikasa!"

"But captain-go!"Norie cut him off.

Armin hesitated and then nodded.

He left and Norie spotted two horses a couple feet from her, she ran to them as the Titans started to run towards Reiner and Bertolt.

Reiner saw her and for some reason he started to run towards her, her eyes widened as she grabbed one horse and got on.

She made it run as she catches up with the others. She turned around to still see him going after her but he was slow since some Titans were still on him.

Norie glared and looked a another Titan, she used her abilities and made it jump on the Armoured Titans face and soon the others followed.

She sighed in relief and looked back in front, what did it want from her? Did it want her dead that badly?

--------------------------------

Norie got off her horse as she made it back inside the walls, she rubbed her head as a scout came and told her that he'll put the horse back in it's stable.

She thanked him and she turned to see Eren and Mikasa.

She smiled and she quickly made her way to them.

"Oi"norie says.

Mikasa smiled at her and Eren froze.

He turned around and he felt like his heart stopped beating.

"Eren? Are you okay honey-"Norie was cut off by Eren who quickly threw himself in her and tightly secured his arms around her waist.

He started crying, making her question.

"Eren-I thought you were dead!"He cut her off with a cry.

"What do you mean?"Norie began but then remembered.

Eren saw Reiner shove her off the wall and didn't see if she made it because of the whole situation.

"I didn't see you make it back up! I thought they killed you!"Eren cried, afraid to let go.