vingt-et-un-Post Ova

5 years have passed and everything has been perfect for Norie and Levi, they both turned 32 and advanced to the next level of relationships, it was scary but they knew that it was going to be alright.

Of course they kept their relationship in the low since they didn't like expressing it out in public, they like it if it was just the two of them.

Levi had been ranked to Captain by Keith a few months ago, yet he hasn't picked anyone for his squad. Norie had accepted Keith's ranking and she became captain herself, Levi immediately picked norie for his second in command but he told Keith that they would both be captains and have merged squads.

Norie hasn't chosen her squad members yet, she has been trying to eye some recruits when she would train them but they're was so many that she couldn't study them all.

But she took her time since the next expedition was not for another month.

Norie and Levi tried to slow down their breaths as they felt the cool air from the crack of the wind hit their sweaty bodies that hid under the covers. Levi was still on top of her holding her close and resting his head on her bare chest as norie ran her fingers through his hair as she removed some hairs that got sticked onto his sweaty forehead.

Norie places a small kiss on the back of his ear. He softly kissed the marks he left on norie's shoulders, chest and neck as a small smile spread on her lips.

Norie kissed the top of Levi's head lightly as she felt his muscles relax.

He got off of her and laid next to her as they both stared at the ceiling.

"We gotta choose our squad soon..."norie said as she laid on her side and rested her head on Levi's chest as he wrapped his arm around her and gently put his hand on her shoulder.

He hummed and continued to stare at the ceiling.

Levi was about to say something until he heard soft snore come from Norie, he sighs and brought the blankets closer to them as he gave Norie a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight"he said as he stared into the face of his love and he eventually fell asleep himself.

--------------------------------

The next morning Norie felt herself wake up, she moved a bit but then she got the feeling that she was being stared at so she opened her eyes and came face to face with Levi.

"Staring at someone sleeping is weird"she mumbled sleepy.

"So I can't admire you?"he mumbled back.

"No" she responded jokingly.

Levi rolled his eyes annoyingly and went to get up but Norie laughs and pushed him back onto the bed and got on top of him.

She looked down on him as she moved some strands of his hair away from his forehead, looking at him as one could see the love in her eyes. And the same thing goes on with him, his gaze was soft as he looked at every detail on her face.

Norie smiled softly at him as she saw Levi look down at her lips, she leaned his head back so if rested on the pillow as she placed hed lips on his. They breathed out softly as they closed their eyes and kissed lovingly and softly.

He pulled her closer to him and gave her lips a gentle kiss, which quickly turned into a passionate one. Feeling their naked bodies press against each other, memories from last night washed back.

They pulled the blankets over their heads as they continued kissing each other as if they had all the time in the world.

Levi took the chance to explore her soft skin and body that was exposed to him. Norie pulled back slightly but pulled on his bottom lip softly between her teeth before letting it go. And for some reason, he loved that. She threw her head back slightly as she closed her eyes and breathed out softly when he grabbed her hips and rocked them against him.

Levi flips them around so Norie laid on the bed as he got on top, she smiles at him as he began to kiss down her neck and he slowly bit it and the red-hot feeling grew more intense and she grabbed the back of his head and held him close.

Feeling that he found her sweet spot she tugged on his hair to signal him to keep attention to that area, Norie couldn't help but feel like she was in heaven since the light of the morning sun hit the white blanket they were hiding underneath in.

Levi felt love bites as out of habit that his body got use too, he rolled his hips against her making Norie gasp softly and dig her nails into his shoulder blades, he kissed her again as he felt himself tense when she rolled her hips back towards him.

He pulled away as he moved down south, kissing the valley of her breasts, her ribs, stomach, lower abdomen, till he reached where she had the urge to be touched. Levi spread Norie's legs so she was fully exposed to him. Levi felt her hands grab the back of his head to give him the go.

He leaned in as Norie closed her eyes to feel his lips on her region, so lost in each other to react right away at the door swinging open out of no where.

"Norie! Levi-Woah! Don't you both look nice!"Hange laughed as she busted through the door.

Norie and Levi quickly pulled away as they ripped the blanket off their heads and covered the bodies.

"Hange! What the hell!"Norie says with wide eyes.

"Get the hell out!"Levi yelled.

"Just came here to tell you guys that it's time to get up, you're 10 minutes late! Now chop chop and don't do anything distracting! If you know what I mean~"Hange said wiggling her eyebrows but she was cut off with a dagger that passes by her head and hit the wall behind her.

"Levi!"norie said.

"You missed shorty!"Hange said and ran out closing the door behind her.

"Tch"Levi says and then gets up.

He then turns to Norie and she just stared back with a glare.

"I missed"

"Hm"she only said and went to get dressed.

-------------------------------

Norie and Levi stand in front of the new recruits, they tried their best to see who they would choose. But still, everyone looked the same.

"Have you seen anyone?"he asked.

"Nope"

"They all look the same"

"Yeah"

They continued to stare as a voice behind them says "So still looking?"

They turn to see Erwin walking towards them and he watches the recruits train with wooden daggers.

"If you want me to be honest, it's a decision that's way to hard"norie says.

"How would we know what's best?"Levi asked as he crossed his arms.

"Just look at each one of them, who do you see fighting beside you?"Erwin says.

Norie and Levi turned back and started to dart their eyes on each one of them.

Norie looks around and then she spots a boy, he had light brown hair and was sitting on a crate playing with a wooden dagger. He seemed like he wanted to do something but was just to afraid, he looks around and goes to partner up with someone but he sighs and sits back down.

"Him"

"Those 4"

Norie and Levi said.

"Great, but Norie you need 4. Who else?"Erwin says

"Just him"

Levi and Erwin looked at the boy who tried to swing the dagger but his grip was lose and it when flying and it hit a scouts head.

"Hey! Watch it you bastard!"

"Sorry!"

Levi and Erwin stared and then looked at each other then at Norie.

"Are you sure-I'm sure"