huit-No Regrets Ova

"It's so green!"Isabel yelled as she rolled on the grass and furlan just laid their staring at the sky.

"It's so beautiful"furlan said smiling.

Norie smiled at them, she then turned to Levi who was next to her staring at his friends as well.

"What're you thinking about?"norie asked Levi.

"Nothing much, I feel happy"Levi mumbles.

He then felt someone staring and he turned to see norie looking at him as she was trying to find something.

"What?"he asked.

"If you were happy then you would've been smiling"norie said as she jokingly pulled on his cheek softly.

"Funny"Levi only said.

"I've only seen you smile a couple of times, come on."she said.

Levi then looked at her and decided to give it a shot, he's always been the one to stop and not do it. He just didn't seem like Norie would very much take it well, but he thought right now would be perfect.

"I don't think my smile is as pleasing as yours"he said.

Norie just turned to him and smiled softly.

"I don't think my smile is that good either"norie said.

"Your smile is very nice"Levi said turning to her.

Norie smiled softly and laid down on her back and closed her eyes.

"Well...I think you'll look more prettier then you already look if you smiled..."she said.

Their it was again, calling him pretty. I mean, he would get bothered that it wasn't "handsome" but the same feeling he got was coming back again stronger then before. And he hated how it took control of his mind.

Levi looked at Norie and she was still resting, the wind blew in their hair as Levi couldn't peel his eyes off her.

His lips twitched and he quickly hid them with his hand and looked back to furlan and Isabel.

--------------------------

"Alright so right now you would be training but since you guys start tomorrow we can go to the cafeteria to get you guys a snack so we can wait for dinner"Norie said as they walked through the halls.

"I can't wait to eat decent food! And drink decent water, and eat and drink in a decent place"Isabel said as she just started rambling.

"Norie, so what have you been doing the pass 2 months?"Furlan asks.

"Well, training, and training others"Norie responded.

"Ooo! So you're a Captain?!"Isabel says.

She chuckled and says "no, The commander saw my skills and wanted me to train the new recruits. That's all"

"And...I've also been outside the walls"

Isabel yelled in amazement and Furlan and Levi looked at her in shock.

"Really?!"Isabel says

"Yeah, it's beautiful out their. It looks like the hills go on forever and ever. But of course, the Titans is what kills the mood."Norie says as she got flash backs to her first expedition a month ago.

"Did a lot of them die?"Isabel asks.

Norie looked to the ground and frowned, the blood and screams is all she remembers. She had made a friend a while back, his name was Devin, they've only known each other for 3 weeks until he passed.