cent vingt sept

"Connie! Armin!"Norie yelled and ran to them, as she did she saw Samuel beneath Connie with bullet holes to his face

She gasped and grabbed the two teens, bringing them to her chest so they wouldn't see anymore of the scene.

"Don't look anymore okay honeys? Do your part and I'll be around, like I said if anything happens, don't come looking for me, run"

She helped Connie with Armin and walked them to the front of the boat as the Female Titan came stumbling in front of them while she smacked some of the Yeagerist from the air.

Norie quickly shot her hooks and went to go help the others, she flew up and gripped her blades again. She sliced two of them on the chest and kicked the other that was about to attack her.

She then grabbed one by the neck and slammed it into the roof and blew up her head with her abilities and sliced another's neck.

Norie saw them attack Reiner and Annie with the thunder spears making her curse on her breath, she ran across the roof and jumped off towards the ones who were shooting the spears.

The blades sliced their necks and face, making the blood land on her face and uniform. Norie was about to turn but the explosion of a thunder spear sent her flying from the blast.

She shot her hooks out but she didn't feel them connect to anything, she panicked but landed on the ground causing her to yell out in pain. Her back hit a crate while bumping into her bullet wound, she winced and sat up slightly.

"Captain Norie!"

Mikasa sliced through the crowd and landed in front of her, she ran over and grabbed her arms.

"Mikasa, I'm okay, go."She said.

"But captain-Go Mikasa! Fight!"Norie cut her off.

Mikasa stared at her as she thought hesitantly but soon picked up her blades and left to continue their plan.

Norie groaned while she stood up, she wiped her lip when she tasted the blood and shot her hooks again and flew up.

She impaled one in the back as she kicked the other off the roof, not giving him time to save himself with his hooks. Norie quickly turned around and sliced the others eyes and kick him off.

The Cart Titan appeared but the others started attacking by throwing the thunder spears all at once, the small distraction caused a girl to slice her thigh making her yell and Norie elbowed her face and struck the blade into her chest.

Another bright yellow light blinded the area down from below, Norie covered her eyes and heard a new Titan roar she hasn't heard.

She saw Floch fly up with a thunder spear aimed at the boat, Norie quickly shoot her hook at him and it went through her shoulder making him scream. She zipped towards him but by the time she got their a bullet landed on his shoulder.

But the thunder spear was released, her eyes widened but saw that it landed in the water next to it.

Norie landed next to Mikasa as everyone saw Floch plop into the water below while they heard Oyankopo shout "we're ready to cast off! Hurry up and aboard!"

They were about to leave when they heard something slam into the building next to them, everyone heard a roar as a new looking Titan appeared from the smoke and dust from the roof he collapsed.

"Is that?"Mikasa asks.

"Falco?"Norie finished off.

Pieck tried to tell Falco to turn back but he quickly jumped at her and locked his mouth around the Cart Titans neck, Norie and Mikasa walked over as Magath cut Falco out of the nape and pulled him out.

Norie winced and held her hip making Mikasa look at her saying "Captain, I'll help you to the ship"

"No, I'm okay. Go see if you can help the others. I'm fine"she quickly denied and walked to the ship.

Norie walked up the steps and heard Hange say "woah! Hold on"

She ran to her and grabbed her hands, helping her on the ship. Norie smiled at her and Hange led her inside.

"I just can't wait for this shit to be over, I need to get to Jiro as soon as possible"She says as they walked to a room.

Hange looked at her and says "actually Norie, I want to show you something first."

She stopped and turned to her.

"What?"

"I just don't want you to faint or have an episode when you see okay?"

"Okay?"Norie repeated.

Hange smiled nervously and walked to a door in the hall, she opened it and signaled Norie to walk in first.

She raised an eyebrow in confusion and says "Hange, what are you-"

Norie cut herself off when she saw him, his black hair, his great eyes. His chain that carried her wedding ring hanging out of his shirt.

He stared back in shock, he couldn't say anything, he couldn't move. She was here, in front of him.

14 year old Norie walked and turned corners as she was starting to panic, she was lost again here in the underground. She and Levi were just stealing a couple of apples from a cart and the man chased after them, and by accident they split up.

Norie told herself to stay in the same spot but she was afraid that the man was going to find her so she kept going, she felt her eyes water as she doesn't see Levi whenever she turns a corner. It was already dark and it was getting cold.

"Levi"she called out in a whisper, to scared to yell it out.

Norie messed with a loose string on her shirt as she felt her lip quiver.

"Kenny?"she called out.

Norie looked over her shoulder and saw the man look around making her jump and began to run off. She breathed heavily as she tried to keep the apples from falling from her bag that she was carrying but her ears picked up on the familiar voice she's been looking for.

She stopped and turned to see Levi a couple feet away from her, he was breathing heavily as if he had been running. Norie felt relief shower her body and she cried out running to him as he had open arms.

Norie sobbed out as she clutched Levi in a tight hug, her loud sad cries altered the others making them run to the room in panic but saw the reason.

She cried and cried, her body shaking as her arms tightened around Levi. To afraid that he'll disappear if she let go. Levi held her back in the same way as he hid his face in her shoulder, Norie feeling the hot tears stain her shirt.

All Armin can think of is remembering when Mikasa found out Eren was alive when she pulled him out of the nape of his Titan. Their cries of emotional sadness sounded exactly the same, and Mikasa knew too.