soixante sept

The door gets kicked open as Kenny's people hid behind the crystal pillars and one asks "they got in?"

They waited as they saw barrels roll down the steps as they stare at it confused.

"What are those?"

Norie and the others came running in as Sasha held the fire arrow towards the barrel.

She lets it go and it lands on one making it smoke up and then blow, making dark smoke cloud around the ground and small pits of fire cover the ground as well.

Norie and Levi quickly hooked pinkies without looking at each other and promised.

They then shot their hooks out and pulled out their blades, they came out the other side of the smoke and saw Kenny's people aim their weapons at them.

But they were cut off by green flares being shot as it also clouded the area.

Levi and Norie went around and started to count the people around.

"35"Levi says.

"Thirty five enemies!"Norie called out.

"They're gathered behind the pillars!"

"All troops spread out! Surround them one at a time!"a women with blonde hair shouted

Norie and Levi flew behind four of them and she says "I'll stop and you slice okay?"

"Got it"

Norie nods and looked back in front as she grabbed a blade and launched it towards someone's gun.

It ends up hitting it and it makes the three of them look behind at the couple trailing behind them.

"This might hurt just a little"Norie says with a smirk as her eyes turn white.

The guys felt the same painful pressure in their head, they were about to scream in agony but Norie quickly silences them and Levi felt the power he was talking about on the wagon spread throughout him and his eyes turned white

He quickly zipped towards the three of them and sliced them with ease.

The blonde woman looked back at them and Norie smiles at her and was about to attack with Levi but they heard a familiar cocky yell come from the left of them.

They turned and saw Kenny with his stupid ass smile, their eyes widened as he shot a bullet but luckily they went behind a pillar in time and it ended up hitting it.

"Yo, Levi, Norie. Not that I've got time to waste on both of you but, if you get past here it'll be all for nothing"

"So be it, I guess I'll have to play"

Kenny zipped around and pointed the gun at the couple and yelled like a child.

"Neener! Neener! Neener!"

Kenny's eyes widened as he felt his body stiffen and go numb as his finger left the trigger, he saw Norie's glare with white eyes as blood fell from her nose

Quickly, both norie and Levi went towards him and Kenny got his feeling back in his arm and blocked their blades that was about to slice at his neck

"Both of you are spunky ones, damn"Kenny says

They pushed off him as Kenny goes to shoot again but Levi and Norie dodge them easily.

They manage to lose Kenny as they spot the blonde woman, Norie clenched her teeth and she uses her gas and she lands a kick on the woman's back and then she goes to slice her neck but she moves

Blondie was about to shoot Norie but Levi comes up to her and slices his blade but only managed to cut the woman's hair, but luckily Norie didn't get shot.

Norie spots Kenny as she goes and Levi follows behind her

"Not sick of playing yet? Good grief"Kenny says smirking

He goes behind a pillar and the couple sees he disappear until they heard a voice behind them.

"Did I teach you two? When chasing an enemy don't stare straight ahead!"

Kenny shoots both of his bullets hitting a ledge of wood, the pieces went towards them but Levi grabs Norie and moves then out of the way but quickly got back in positions and rested upon a pillar to see where Kenny has went.

"Over here princess and dimwit!"Kenny yells

He goes towards them with a dagger but they quickly jump off over him, norie felt it graze her calf as it grazed Levi's cheek.

"This bastard"Norie growled.

"The bag Norie"Levi says.

She quickly grabs it from her belt and tossed it to Levi, he catches it and as soon Kenny was about to shoot, Levi throws it to him.

Kenny shoots a bullet and it hits the bag filled with gasoline, norie grabs Levis torso and pulls him down with her as it explodes between them and Kenny.

Then Levi grabs her hand and spins, norie uses the spin as a speed boost and flung her self towards Kenny with her blades

She goes to attack but Kenny's blocks it with the dagger, making him laugh

"You missed Chausiku!"He yells in laughs

"But my L never does"she says making Kenny confused at the nickname but he was cut off by Levi slicing his stomach as soon Norie moved out of the way.

"You bastards!"Kenny says

"That really hurt!"

He swings away but Levi and Norie follow right behind him

"I am so done with this mother fucker"norie says as she saw her cut on her calf.

They soon heard a yell and the sound of a body hit a pillar, they looked at they saw Hange on the floor as the blonde had just attacked her

Norie's eyes widened as she saw that Hange hasn't moved making her angry and she quickly zipped towards the blonde

"Quick! Everyone fall back-"The blonde was cut off by a painful cut on the back of her neck.

Norie had sliced her neck and shoulder blade, the blonde turns to her and decided to fall back for the time being as norie threw a blade at her but it ends up passing closely to her head

She cursed and lands on a pillar, but then remembered about Hange, Levi lands next to her and says "are you okay?"

"Yeah"norie says as she couldn't help but want that bitch dead.