SEASON 1

"But he must be out their somewhere! Captain Norie and Captain Levi haven't been back since two weeks!"

Norie sat on the chair with her arms crossed as the scouts continued to argue.

"Like I said, we'll continue to search today-Hes dead..."norie cut Erwin off.

Levi sood behind her and looked at his wife .

"Norie-He was ripped apart...and he cracked his skull, he was gone before I could reach him"norie cut Levi off.

"So in a way I found him...just not in the way I wanted"she said softly.

Everyone stared as she sat their, noticing the eyebags that made the way to her face, her chapped lips, pale skin and emotionless face.

"Just cancel the search..."she whispered but they heard her clearly as she stood up from the chair and walked out.

Erwin looked at Levi and he just stared back and walks out to follow norie.

----------------------------

"they're here!"

Norie blinked as she rubbed her eyes, she rode on her horse next to Levi and Hange, they were currently heading to an expedition.

Norie wouldn't believe that 5 years have passed, she still sees the same thing but with less people she knew. And 5 years ago Wall Maria was destroyed as well, she wasn't their to see it, but they said they saw a Titan. But no regular Titan that's 10 meters or 4. But enough for it to peak over the wall.

She always knew something would happen, but she never really put much thought into it because she believed it would be the last thing to worry about.

"Look it's the humanities strongest!"one yelled

Norie heard a shut up come from Levi and she turned to him.

"Be nice"she whispers back.

"Mhm"he only says.

"If they knew how fussy you are, they wouldn't look at you with such admiration"Hange says smiling.

Norie chuckled softly.

"Captain Norie!"

She heard someone call out her name and she turned to look and saw a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing scout uniform, she noticed that those group of teens are the ones who graduated today.

She smiled lightly and raised her hand making the boy smile wider then before and a blush crept to his cheeks.

"Look guys she noticed me!"he yelled at his friends but they were focused on two other people.

Norie looked back towards her and couldn't wait to get this over with, she just wants her bed, shower and a hug from Levi.

They stop as they waited for the wall to open up all the way, norie never got over her nerves whenever they would go outside the walls. And I don't think she ever will.