quatre vingt un

Norie sliced the eyes of a Titan and then flies behind slices it's nape, she lands on a wall as Levi lands below her wiping his face from the Titan blood.

A scout lands next to them and says "we're done cleaning up here, the only small ones left are the ones way at the front"

"Still, how will we take down the Beast Titan? He's perfectly content sitting way over there, not moving an inch"

"Yeah, it seems he's a coward"Levi says.

"And a creep"norie spoke up.

"Not like he's ever had balls to begin with"

Norie chuckled at his comment but cut herself off as she felt blood go down her nose, she quickly placed her arm on it but Levi and the other man noticed.

"Take a break, especially you Norie"He says to the couple

"We'll mop up the rest of the small ones, lets go!"he says to others as they shot their hooks out and they flew towards the front.

Norie lands next to Levi as she wiped her nose, to be home, she was feeling a bit weak. Though, hopefully it would pass since she would totally need her abilities right now.

"Here, don't get your jacket dirty"Levi says to her and hands her a handkerchief.

"Thanks-"She cut herself off when a rock barely passed by their hands.

Their eyes widened as they turn and saw rocks flying towards them and hitting the houses and people causing blood to splatter in the air, Norie looks at the Beast Titan as it was bringing it's hand down after throwing the rocks

She didn't like the screams she heard, nor the bodies she saw splat onto the roofs, ground or mid air. Norie has seen disturbing sights but this one has to be one on the top of the others.

The Titan pick up another boulder, crushed it in his hands and then got ready to throw them again.

"Troops! Take cover!"they heard Erwin yell.

"Levi the others!"Norie yells.

They flew towards them but then they saw the Beast Titan throw the rocks at a fast speed, Levi's eyes widened as he grabs Norie and throws them into a alleyway.

He landed on his back as she landed on top,  she heard Levi wince and was going to apologize for landing on him but they were cut off when they saw the rocks fly past and hit the houses behind them loudly, the sight was getting more disturbing as it seemed like red fog had coated the entire place.

"We gotta go"Levi says.

Norie nods and they both continue their way to where the others are with the horses.

"Calm down you're scaring the horses!"

"Does the enemy have cannons?!"

"It's throwing boulders"Levi says as him and Norie land in front of them.

"Captain Norie! Captain Levi!"

"All of you, retreat back to the walls with the horses!"Norie says

"Roger!"

After that another round of rocks few passed them hitting the houses behind them.

Norie and Levi turn to look but then looked back at the scouts.

"Hurry! Stay outta the line of fire!"Levi says.

They began to run as the rocks would zip pass them, over and behind them. Norie and Levi stopped when one boy lands on his knees holding his ears sobbing out.

"Hey! Stand up! You wanna die?!"Levi says holding his collar.

"Honey you have all the time to cry later! It's not fair that you get to do it but me! Come on!"Norie says grabbing his arm.

Erwin lands in front of them making the couple shift their attention to him.

"How's it looking?"Levi asks

"Terrible"Erwin says.

Norie sighs and mumbles "great"

"His throws have destroyed the front line of houses. If he keeps on throwing, everything will get leveled. We won't have anywhere left to hide"

Levi and Norie walked up to him as he says "maybe it's Norie's turn to step in"

The couple looks at him as Erwin says "norie will make him stop and maybe crush it's head like the others, can you handle it?"

Norie was about to speak up but Levi cut her off "we can't retreat to the other side of the wall?"

"No, the Colossal Titan is already on its way, maybe coming for Norie"Erwin says.

"Norie has been using her abilities on the other Titans because the Beast has been ordaining them to come after her, her nose has been dripping blood every now and then"he says

Norie sighs and looks at Levi.

"Since you're not feeling well right now Norie, rest your ability. We'll check up on it later for him"Erwin says and motions his head towards the Beast Titan.

"Supposing we scale the wall to evade the stones, we have to leave the horses. If we retreat here, there's no hope for victory"

"What happened to Hanges group?"Levi asked

"Yeah and mine and Levi's? What about Eren?"norie asks quickly after.

"Is Eren alright?"Levi asks

Erwin stares at them and says "I don't know"

Norie closes her eyes as she heard Erwin say "But a majority of them were caught in the explosion"

She immediately opens her eyes and looks at him, she looks at Levi who doesn't look at her back.

"Norie-"

Erwin was cut off by Levi grabbing Norie who was about to fly up, she groaned and pulled on his arm.

"I am not gonna explain myself again Norie, please"

She breathes heavily as she whispers "this is hell"

He stares back and sighs sadly at her, he speaks to change the subject as Levi holds her hands so she wouldn't try anything as Erwin speaks.

"The Beast Titan directed the small Titans so our soliders would group up in one place, he believed that we would get distracted by them as the other group of small Titans would try and grab Norie.

"As such, while engaging the small Titans, Dirk Squad, Marlene Squad, and Klaus Squad were all wiped out by the bombardment. In other words, our remaining forces this side of the gate..."

"Consists of you new Scout recruit's, Captain Levi, Captain Norie, and me"