cent huit

It had became cloudy and dark as Levi gave Norie his cape to keep her from getting wet from the rain since hers was tied around her wound as they rode on the wagon

Levi looked away from the rode as he held onto the reigns of the horse and at her and says "norie? You okay?"

Norie turned to look at him and smiled lightly. "I have to be..."

He nodded and let her rest her head on his shoulder, but what he didn't know was that her blood was sweeping out of the wound, slipping through the cracks behind her seat and leaving a trail. As if a marker as been placed under the cavern.

"Is...Eldias euthanization..."they heard Zeke say behind them.

Norie lifted her head and turned to Zeke.

"You say something? Euthanization?"Levi says.

He stopped the wagon and Levi stands up, Norie stood up as well since to her, sitting was only making her pain worse.

"You're about to find yourself in a Titan's mouth, listening to what it sounds like to be digested."

"Compared to how you stole the lives of our comrades, it sounds like a pleasant way to die."

"I didn't steal lives...I saved them..."Zeke spoke out.

"The lives of children they would bear, from this cruel world..."

"Looks like your legs are growing back"Levi says getting his blades ready but Zeke cut him off.

"Isn't that right Mr.Ksaver?! I hope you're watching!"

Zeke threw his head back making Norie's and Levi's eyes widened, time slowed down as Norie shot her hooks to a near by tree and went to grab Levis arm.

"Levi-"Norie's yell was cut off.

She flew off but as the second the thunder spear exploded it made her hand lose grip on Levi's arm and she went flying in the air.

Nories back hit the tree bark making the spiked bullet impale her more, she yelled in pain and fell to the floor.

She screamed as she saw that the two spikes that were sticking out had went inside her, and she felt huge stinging sensation on her temple and across the bride if her nose.

She winces and touches the spots and felt pieces of wood or splinters, Norie looked up and saw the wagon on fire and their was bits and pieces of it everywhere.

The horses were screaming out in pain as the fire spread all over them.

Norie started breathing heavily as her pupils went smaller and smaller.

Then she lost it and screamed "LEVI!"

"Promise you'll make it back to me"