quatre vingts

Norie was about to go but Levi stops her and says "no Norie you stay here"

"Levi I want to protect Eren! I won't be useless especially at a time like this!"Norie says.

"Actually both of you stay"Erwin says.

"To protect the horses and not Eren?"

"That's right, and to strike him down when the chance comes"Erwin says pointing his blade at the monkey Titan.

"You both are the only ones I can entrust to take on the beast Titan, Norie, as dangerous as it seems to do it at a time like this...your abilities will be needed. But it's safer since you'll be far from Reiner and Bertholdt, Do you think you would manage to use it?"

Norie looks at him and nods.

"Yes"

"Levi?"

"Understood"he says to Erwin.

Levi and Norie jumped off the wall and used their gas to swing down to the town below them, Levi looks at her and says "norie"

"Yeah"

"Please, make it back"

Norie looks at him and says "you know I always do"

They spot two Titans going towards the few scouts with horses and they quickly zip their way and sliced their blades on the napes

They land on a roof and Norie wipes the blood off her cheek, and turns to the scouts

"Captain Norie! Captain Levi!"

"Clean up the small ones!"Levi yells.

"And do it before the Beast Titan moves!"Norie yells.

"No causalities! And don't you dare die!"

"Yes captains!"

Norie looks around at the Titans roaming, she sighs as she rests her blades on her shoulders as Levi says "shit, this is so pathetic"

"The weak one die so fast"

"Can we blame them?"norie says turning to him.

"We should've kept them up there"Levi says to his wife and they both looked up at the wall.

Norie quickly turned around and sliced the fingers of a Titan who was about to grab her and then Levi quickly finishes it off and the my land on another roof.

"That was close-"she cut herself off when multiple started running towards her.

"What the hell"Norie says.

"Norie now!"Levi says.

She looks at all the Titans and she catches eyes on every single one of them.

Her eyes then turned white and all of them stopped and they started walking backwards away from them as their heads started to compress, blood started falling from their ears, eyes, ears and mouth until it exploded and the couple quickly crouched down to avoid the blood.

They stood up as Norie wiped her nose and saw the blood making Levi notice.

"Norie"

"I'm okay, I swear"she says.

"What the hell just happened?"

"Well...i think I might know"

Levi turned to her and says "what?"

"The Beast Titan when it first appeared, it started looking around. Like it was looking for someone, at first I thought it was Eren since he landed his gaze at him but quickly started to look again...until his eyes landed on me"Norie explained.

"So..."Levi began.

Norie turned to him and said "Reiner and Bertholdt might not be the only ones after me and Eren"

------------------------------

She breathes heavily as she cut the nape of a Titan as Levi did the same to one next to her, Norie lands on a roof as she wipes her nose again.

"Norie I think you should stop using your ability"Levi says

"You know that we can't fight off a dozen Titans at once Levi, it's the least I can do"norie says.

Levi went to say something but shook his head and looked away, norie turned to him and opened her mouth but was cut off by a loud scream, and it did not sound human.

"Is that Eren?"Levi asks her.

Norie shook her head and said "that's not Eren, it's Reiner"

"Why would he..."he began.

They both froze and looked at each other, is he doing what Annie did back at the forest in her Titan form?

They heard a loud woosh from afar and they saw the Beast Titan launch a barrel towards them, is Bertholdt in there?

Norie's eyes widened in fear, what if he transforms? He'll blow everything and everyone up.

Norie was about to run to the others but Levi grabs her quickly.

"Levi they're gonna get hurt!"She yelled as she tried hold her tears in.

"Norie it's dangerous for you to go there! You gotta hold back!"Levi says.

"They'll escape! They know what they're up against!"

Norie closed her eyes to keep herself at bay with Levi still holding her waist as she shook.

"Norie?"

She breathes heavily and mumbles to herself.

Levi looks up with Norie as they waited, she clutched her chest since Levi had his hand on top of it.

They see a figure fly up and the familiar yellow light appeared in the sky making Norie rip Levi's arm off her.

"No!"she shrieked.

The explosion reached every corner as norie was about to run to it but Levi grabs her and covers her head as their hair and capes flap around from the huge gush of wind and bright light.

"Let me go!"she screamed.

"Norie! Those teens are smart! I swear that they made it out! Look at me!"he says and grabs her arms and face her towards him.

"I understand, norie look at me, I understand...but you have to understand that you can't save everyone. But for right now I'm telling you that they are safe"Levi says softly.

Norie looks into his eyes, was he lying? Was he telling the truth? He can't look into the future that's for sure, but for some reason she believed him.

She relaxed and looked down, Levi placed a hand on her cheek and kisses her forehead.

They heard rumbles from the other side but Norie looks away and towards the beast Titan who hasn't looked away from her, crossing his fingers caressingly as he licked his lips.

"You know, it would be nice if you said something about that"Norie said to Levi in a whisper.

Levi looks at the Beast Titan and says "Don't worry, I won't let that bastard near you" as he taps his blade on his shoulder

"Come on, we gotta finish off these shits"he says after and they both look at the small Titans trying to walk their way through the town.