quatre vingt sept

"hey honey..."norie whispers as she kneeled down to Armin.

He seemed unrecognizable, it hurt Norie, but it made anger pulse through her because of Bertholdt and Reiner. But she quickly calmed herself and smiled lightly at Armin.

"You're scared...I could feel it"she whispered and softly placed a hand on his chest.

Levi heard her as he turned to Norie, and his eyes soften at the sight of the interaction.

Norie felt his heart beating faintly as she whispers "it's okay...it's just us"

"Calm down, and look at the sky above me. What color is it?"

Norie waited a few seconds as she smiled and whispers "you're right...blue...it's a pretty blue. Just like the sea"

Levi looked at Armin and back at Erwin

"Try to focus on that and let go of the pain Armin...you'll feel better"

Norie heard him try to breath but it came out as a wheeze as he stiffened more.

She sighs and then whispers "The ocean is filled with different types of marine species...that vary to turtles, sting rays , octopuses, and many more..."

Levi tried to ignore them and faced Erwin, but for some reason he wanted to listen to the conversation.

"The reef is filled with many different colored coral that gives the illusion of multiple shinning rainbows..."She whispered

"there are schools of fishes and the colorful sea anemones, and terrifying but cool sharks..."

Armins eyes opened slightly but closed again as she continues.

"Try to listen to the ocean and the waves as they hit the shore softly. Try to listen to it...the wind makes waves move along with the ocean...they make a soft sound..."

"Try to feel it, it's beautiful Armin...it's all beautiful"

Norie saw him relax and she smiled.

"I'll see you soon"

She went forward and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Tell her..."

Levi turned to Erwin who had spoken softly.

"Erwin?"he says.

"Norie...I..."

He stared at him as he finished his sentence in a whisper whispered "Love you..."

Levi's eyes widened and he sits back and heard Norie sniffle, she was crying softly as she rested her forehead on Armins chest, and had a hand behind his head.

"Norie..."

She slowly lifted her head and looks up at Levi who had teary eyes and holding the full syringe in his hand.

-------------------------------

They stare as Armin reaches for Bertholdt, he opened his eyes and started screaming for help. Everyone just stared as they saw Armin chomp down on his body and ate him.

Norie looked away and looks at Erwin, Hange had join her and Levi on the roof.

Floch was there as he said "captains...why did...?"

"Do you think... you can forgive him? He had no choice but to become a devil. It was us who wished for that. And in the end, when he had finally been set free from hell, we wanted to bring him back once more."Levi says

"But I think it's time to let him rest"

Norie looked at Armin who falls to the ground with a thud, as Hange says "he's dead"

She turns to Erwin and saw that the light in his eyes has left.

"I see"Levi says

Norie goes to Levi and wraps her arms around his neck, he waited as he stared at Erwin and returned the hug.

------------------------------

Norie winced as she felt Levi wrap the cut on her palm, she breathed out when he was done and then caressed his finger against it.

"How was it?"

Norie looks at her husband and says "how was what?"

"Being in that bastards stomach"

She looked at him and sighed, she grabbed his hand and says "Like a sauna...but...I remembered my veins glowing"

Levi looked at her and said "what?"

"My veins, they were glowing and it's seemed like something was flowing through them. And it hurt, but I felt like my ability was... disappearing from me"Norie says.

He stares at her and says "so, it's true..."

She looks at Levi as he says "if you get eaten...you'll get your abilities taken and...die..."

Norie cups his face and caressed his cheekbone with her thumbs as she says "I'll make it through Levi, I have you, Hange and the teens...we're gonna be okay"

"Armin!"they heard Eren yell from a top of the wall.

"Thank god..."norie says.

"You wanna go see him?"Levi asks as he stood up.

"Yeah"she says and stands up

They shot their hooks and zipped up to where Eren, Armin and Sasha were. Sasha was also hurt during the incident, it was bad, but she was told that she was gonna be okay.

"You're up?"Levi asks as soon as they land on the wall.

The boys looked and said "Captains!"

Armin pulled away from Eren and Norie ran to him and then fell to her in front of him.

She wrapped her arms around Armin, but was careful not to hurt him, he hugged her back  as Norie smiles and pats his head as they pull back.

"What actually happened? I remember Bertholdt becoming a Titan...what about the others?! Are they okay?!"Armin says as Norie stood up and went to stand next to Levi again.

"That's as far as you can remember?"Norie asks.

Levi sighs as he got his flare gun out and says "Eren, tell him everything"

And so he did, throughout the whole time Norie had to check up on Armins face to see his reaction.

Norie heard gear behind her as she turned to look, Eren was still telling Armin everything so she walked towards them and the Connie and Jean yelled "Captain Norie!"

They ran to her and hugged her tightly, she smiled and hugged them back and said "I'm glad you guys are safe, Sasha is fine also, she just needs some rest"

The boys sighed and they excused themselves and went to check on Armin, she looks at Hange and sighed sadly.

"I heard...about Moblit..."Norie says

Hange nodded and said "yeah...but...i'm glad my best friend is okay"

Norie smiled lightly and went forward and hugged Hange tightly against her as she hugged her back.