treize-No Regrets Ova

Feeling bad that Levi hadn't been sleeping right because Isabel and Furlan we're taking some space, Norie had made them sleep in more better positions so everyone would fit.

Furlan slept on his side facing the wall, Isabel (like always) faced Norie and hugged her like a plushed bear, Nories back was facing Isabel and she faced Levi. Then Levi slept on his side facing Norie.

She couldn't sleep, she could pretend but she couldn't. It was getting irritating because all she wanted to do is let sleep take her and not let her feel anything.

Norie sighed and her eyes shifted up to Levi's face, he seemed comfortable. And that's what she wanted.

She thought about going down to the kitchen to make herself some tea to help her sleep, and maybe stretch for a bit.

Her body lifted up, and she carefully got off the bed and made sure not to make any noise to wake the others up.  Norie grabs her candle and made her way to the kitchen

She thought she had successfully done it without them noticing, but Levi was awake ever since he felt her gaze on him.

-------------------------

Levi walked through the halls, trying to look for Norie to see whats going on with her. He did realize off the bat that something about the expedition has been bothering her, and he didn't want her to block out her problems.

"Shit..."he heard someone whisper.

Levi stopped walking and faced the kitchen that was next to the mess hall, he heard someone sounding irritated and struggling with something.

He walked to the door and opened it to see norie trying to pop the lid off the honey with a knife.

"Oi can't you see that you can cut yourself?"he said louder then he wanted.

He then saw Norie put the knife down and he immediately heard sniffles.

Levi's face soften and he whispers "norie?"

Norie quickly turned around and he noticed her slightly red but pale face, red eyes and tears running down her cheeks and neck.

"Please Levi don't go...Don't let them go. Stay here"she cried but made sure not to be loud enough for anyone else to hear.

He stared at her and he felt his heart break at the sight of her in emotional pain.

"Norie- Levi please, convince Isabel and furlan to stay, I want you three to stay, I saw how it was outside the walls and it makes the underground seem more safer"She cut him off in cries.

"Levi"she hiccupped out as he tried to calm her down.

"Norie come on"he whispered

She tried to wipe away the tears that were falling but it only made the whole sheen of them fall more down her cheeks, Levi almost cried at the sight.

"please, I can't think with you leaving. Just stay"

Levi hugged her and tightly caged her in his arms. She rested her head on his shoulder as she cried. The pain he felt was a different, it felt like they were connected through the pain that they were experiencing, it felt like a new connection he never had. She rested on his chest, scared to let go.

He hugged her tighter as she rested in his arms.

But something inside him that was unknown began to grow, it grew from him wanting to hold her like that for a life time, it grew from him feeling that the way he was holding her was so intimate. But it was just a hug. It was all these things. The feeling of holding her that made him wanted to protect her, the feeling that he wanted to be with her for the rest of his life, the fear of losing her and not being able to live without her and the idea that they could be separated made him scared.

Norie continues to cry as Levi just held her.

-----------------------------

Levi had taken norie back to bed and made her rest, they got back to their original positions but this time Levi held her tightly to him.

And as if Isabel knew in her sleep, she turned around and wrapped her arms around Norie, and she also felt furlans hand on top of her head.

Norie didn't mind as she found comfort at the fact that they were safe here in bed with her, all three of them.

-----------------------------

"And then my dream changed where I was on a tree and we had build a house on it, we all had our own rooms and we had a dog named Apple!"Isabel said as the four of them eat their breakfast.

"Isabel, swallow your food then talk"Levi says as he sat next to Norie and furlan and Isabel say in front of them.

"Oh and you and Norie also got married in my dream!"

Norie and Levi choked on their hot beverages.

"The wedding was so perfect! And Levi I saw you smile, but you only smiled at Norie. Then you guys had a child!"

Norie blushes as Levi looked away.

"Um...that's wonderful Isabel"norie said nervously.

Levi doesn't say anything and just drinks his tea.

"So what are we doing today Norie?"furlan asks

"Well...since the expedition is in 2 days we need to get you guys trained as much as you can. It's your first so it has to go smoothly"norie explained as she took a sip from her soup.

"Eee! 2 days! How exciting!"Isabel said.

Norie sighed and she then immediately felt a hand on hers, she looks under the table and Levi had placed his hand on hers to calm her down.

She looks up at him but he doesn't turn to look at her, she smiles and squeezes it back.

----------------------------

"Okay one more lap guys!"norie yells at the three who were currently practicing on the fake Titans.

"I want a break!"Isabel whined.

"Guess I'll beat you after all!"furlan yelled at her as he passed her by like a bee.

"Stop acting cocky!"Isabel yelled back and followed him.

Levi was in his own world, doing his own thing. He was easily cutting through the pads and using his skills wisely.

Norie sighed and looked at the walls that protected them from the danger on the other side.

Maybe we'll be okay.