cent vingt quatre

"we'll see you later tonight Levi, theirs a meeting at the hall"A Captain says

A Captain says.

"I'll be there"
Levi says as he walked out of the mess hall and made his way back to his and Norie's room.

He was happy since he's been gone for a day and a half since they were planning on going outside the walls to repair some of the villages and it was more work than he had expected. He's been sleeping in a room across town so they would be closer to the entrance of the wall.

He finally made it to HQ and climbed up the stone steps, he was greeted by some scouts which he only nodded his head towards, Levi took a turn and their he saw their room. He smiles lightly and opens the door.

"Okay Jiro baby, dada is gonna be here any minute now. We got to look presentable. And we need to make his favorite tea, okay?"
He heard Norie's voice from there small kitchen area that was connected with the lounge place.

Levi hanged his cape on the coat hanger and then he heard the baby squeal out a yell making him smile.

"Yes that's why we went into town today, now come on you wanna help me put the tea leaves in the water?"

Levi walks towards the door way and peaked in, He saw Norie standing to her side and Jiro was in her arms while holding a tea bag.

She was wearing a long brown skirt and a off the shoulder white blouse, Jiro was wearing a blue onesie with a olive green bib and his black hair was poofed up.

Levi heard her whisper to drop it in the kettle and Jiro went to put it in his mouth which she quickly removed from his lips.

"No my love you can't eat it"
Norie says and puts the tea bag in herself.

"Thought I saw you two through the window today, Just believed I was missing you so much to start hallucinating"
Levi says making Norie and Jiro flinch at his sudden voice.