cent vingt

"Captain!"

"Captain!"

Norie turned around and saw Connie and Jean,  Jean puts Falco down and the two boys hugged her tightly. Norie returned the hug immediately.

"Thank God you guys are okay too"she whispered. 

They pulled back and Armin, Mikasa and her look down at the boy. It's great that they saved him, but why did they look like like they some sort of plan?

Jean looks around and then down at Falco, he began thing a piece of fabric over his mouth.

"It's finished, I never thought he'd planned to slaughter everyone outside the walls. But if those people are gone, so will all the hatred they have"

Norie stared at him as he continues.

"All the enemies that ever been threatened our existence will be smashed to death. Leaving nothing but a blank and empty land"

"The thing people feared beyond the ocean feared the most has happened. Because they deemed us as devils, and tried to kill all of us"

"So this...this is what people bought on themselves. There was nothing we can do about it"

He looks up at the group who stared back.

"Isn't that right?"

"But...this is to far..."Armin began.

"This is an unprecedented level of genocide"

"Then will you stop him? Stop Eren?"

Armin looked up as Norie stared at the multiple Titans behind them, looking at the destroyed homes and dead bodies. She just hopes Jiro is safe with the others.

"Eren rejected Zeke's idea to castrate us with his Euthanasia plan. He also rejected the idea of sacrificing Historia to maintain control of the power of the Founding" Jean says.

"In other words, Eren...sacrificed the humanity beyond the walls to protect us"

Norie turned to him as she finally understood what Eren meant.

Eren looks up from the water and looks at Norie, her amber eyes stood out so much because of the bright sun, her jet black hair flowed perfectly because of the soft wind, her side profile was perfect...he couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked.

"I'm doing it for us"

--------

"I'm doing this for us..."he whispers into her ear.

--------

"You need to go...You need to go so it can happen"

"Those times where you almost lost your life, when the Titan grabbed you by the cape but he pushed you away and the wire wrapped around your arm"