dix-No Regrets Ova

It was lunch and they went to go get their food and find a place to sit, Norie was about to sit with Levi, Isabel and Furlan when she was called over by Erwin.

"I'll be back guys, don't wait up, eat."She said and she picked up her tray and went to where Erwin and Hange we're sitting.

"Oi, whats wrong?"Norie asks as she sits next to Erwin.

"I just wanted to let you know what Keith did"he says as he put the papers aside and focused on one he left in front of him.

"And that is?"

"It was decided that it would be move from next month to next week-next week? But their was some stuff that we needed that was going to arrive next month, won't that mess with the arrangements?"norie cut Erwin off.

"Yes that's why we borrowed some appliances, we'll be suited enough in no time"Erwin explained.

"Ah~ it's been three weeks since I saw a Titan!"Hange said blushing as her glasses fogged up.

Norie smiled a bit but then turned to Erwin again.

"What about them?"she asked motioning her head towards Levi, Isabel and Furlan.

"We don't have a choice...but to take them. These expedition is much bigger then the others. We need as much as we can get"Erwin says.

Norie froze and then said "No..."

Erwin and Hange looked at her.

"What?"they both asked confused.

"No, won't it be dangerous? They're barely training and they haven't even went to practice with the Titan dummies yet. It's too soon"she said taking a sip of her usual hot drink.

"But it's not my decision Norie-So that means sending unexperienced people outside the walls with the lie of 'oh don't worry you'll come back' coming from their commander who knows damn well that, that saying does not age well because of the others who have died"norie said.

Hange frowned and placed a hand on too of hers.

Erwin stared at her and Norie shook her head and whispered "sorry...I should be saying this to Keith... they're my friends Erwin. I can't send them out like that"

He smiles and then says "Norie, you are the most strongest person I know, that's why I'm putting you to train these recruits. I know you know what's best for them, you're their teacher. They're learning from the best, with you by their side I think they'll be okay"

"Yeah! I mean I wish I had you when I was training!"Hange said trying to make her feel better.

She smiled at her and then looked at Erwin, sighing.

"Hopefully you're right..."

----------------

Levi glared at Norie's interaction with Erwin, making Isabel and Furlan notice him.

Isabel looked at Furlan, and she shrugs. Furlan then looks at Levi who is gripping his spoon with a grip that turned his knuckles white.

"Uh...big bro?"

"What"

"Um...are you okay? You're kinda burning a hole into that guys head"Furlan says.

Levi's glare intensified more when he saw Erwin take a feather out of her hair that came from the pillow and smiled at her, making her smile back.

"What is wrong with you-"Isabel cut herself off and smirked, she smirked like a kid who had found a stash of candy.

"Big bro~"she sang.