quarante trois

Present day

Norie was putting her uniform on as Levi sat in their bed looking at her.

"Norie, I don't think you should go. We're not sure if your ribs are okay"he says.

She turns to look at him and smiles

Norie walks towards him and cups his face and says "I swear that I'm okay" and then kisses him.

"What? Do you want me to stay here and take care of you?

He huffed and said "no, I can take care of myself"

Norie chuckled and ruffles his hair and says "alright"

------------------

They join Erwin in the carriage as they made their way to Stohess, They figured that Annie had turned into a Titan and their trying to go into plan B, she climbed inside and smiled at Erwin.

"Hey commander, haven't seen you since the expedition"she says

Erwin smiles back at her and says "Chausiku, you know I thought you were supposed to be in bed rest no?"

"Well my ribs don't hurt as much as before, I'll manage"she says smiling back.

"Tch"

They both turned to Levi who had his arms crossed as he sat next to Norie.

Norie sighed and said "Okay Levi calm down"

He just looks away and says "I am calm"

Erwin chuckled and says "I wonder how you put up with this one Norie"

"Well all these years got me use to it"she says as she ruffles Levi's hair which made him just look at her and roll his eyes.

The carriage stops and Erwin looks at them "okay come on"

They step outside and they see Nile.

"Nile"Erwin called out to him.

He turned to them and Erwin says "deploy all of your troops, we should assume a Titan appeared"

"What?"Nile says nervously.

"This is wall Sina, there's no way a Titan could be here!"

"Wait don't move Yeager!"

Norie turned to see "Eren" step out of the carriage and the scout next to him placed his hands on him.

"I'm done with this disguise!"jean yells angrily.

He pulled off the wig and the scout gasps in shock.

"And don't ever call me by that name again moron!"

"Jean!"norie calls out to him, just in case he doesn't cause an unnecessary scene.

He looks and he sprints towards her.

"Commender! I'm going too"jean says.

"Get your equipment from squad 4"Erwin says.

"Roger"jean says

Norie smiles lightly at jean as Levi spoke next to her

"It's good to see that someone has the balls to go, but don't forget to do your damn hardest to stay alive"

"Please jean"norie says

"Yes captains"Jean says and runs off.

"Erwin what is this?"Nile says

"Commander! Captain here!"

They turn to look and saw a scout bring Norie's and Erwin's gear and open up the case for them.