cent vingt huit

Author Note: From here till the end it's coming from the manga! So spoiler if you haven't read!

----------

Norie and Levi laid on the bed as they held each other, they hadn't let go since they first saw one another

Norie and Levi laid on the bed as they held each other, they hadn't let go since they first saw one another. Their cries have calm down but Norie was still crying softly as she would sniffle now and then while Levi held her waist.

She looked up at him which made him look away hesitantly, Norie tried grabbing her hand but he would pull it back. And she was unsure why.

"Levi?"she questions in a whisper.

"Why won't you look at me?"

He looked at the wall in front of him as Norie sat up and places her hand on his cheek and turned him to face her fully.

"Look at me"Levi only said.

She stared and says "what?"

He teared up as he whispered "my face...my eye"

Norie teared up while Levi whispers "I won't be able to be who I was before that explosion, and I don't see myself anymore. And I don't think you still see the man you wanted"

He lifted his hand to show his two missing finger, Norie grabs it and placed 2 hand kisses on his hand. Bringing it to her cheek to lean on it.

"Levi...under all those bandages and scars...I still see you. I still see my L..."

She leaned her forehead on his and says "the only thing that matters is that you're here with me"

Levi stared as he asks softly "what about Jiro...? He won't even recognize me"

"He knows your voice, and he knows your touch. I promise that he'll recognize you"

They stared while Norie caressed his cheekbone and whispered "I love you"

"I love you too"

Norie connected their lips but made sure to be careful with the stiches, Levi softly kissed her back while trying to run his fingers through her hair.