cent cinq

Norie said goodbye to the teens and promised to visit them again sometime and bring Jiro along, they were happy to have seen her since it did lift some weight of their shoulders, so hopefully they do meet up again

She walked to rose's home as Jiro started to whimper and Norie says "I know baby, you're hungry."

Norie made it has quickly as possible since she didn't want Jiro to grow fussy, she opened the door and she walked inside. She thought she'd see Rose or Peter but she guess they fell asleep already.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed Jiros bottle and started making his milk, he started trashing slowly in the basket and he furrowed his eyebrows and Norie knew he was going to start crying.

"I know"Norie says.

The baby let out a cry throwing his arms around, Norie closed the bottle and shook it as she walked towards Jiro.

"Here you go, my love"she says.

The baby quickly latched his mouth around the bottle and started eating it, norie smiles and then says "let's go to bed yeah? Mommy has to go back to Dada to tomorrow"

She picks up the basket and walked up the stairs, she turned down the hall and went towards the room she was staying in, she saw a note on the door and Norie smiled.

Good night! I left some more blankets and one more pillow for you! See you tomorrow!
-Rose.

She placed the note under her arm and opens the door, she walks in and closes the door behind her.

Norie places Jiro on the bed as she saw him slowly going to sleep as he drank his milk, she took the time to grab some comfortable clothing to go take a quick shower, she took Jiro with her just in case.

After the shower she brushed her teeth and wash her face, she places the baby on the bed.

As soon as she was about to turn off the oil lamp she saw where Rose had put the drawing, she smiled at it and traced her finger over it.

Norie turned off the oil lamp and got into bed with Jiro, she got comfortable and then looked at the baby.

"Mommy's happy that she got to see you..."she whispered as she caressed his chubby cheek with her finger

"Dada sends you a big kiss and a hello..."

Jiro hummed in his sleep making Norie smile.

She held him close and kissed his head and fell asleep with her son in her arms.

--------------------------------------

The next morning, Norie slowly woke up as she saw Jiro close to her chest sucking on the skin, she chuckled and knew he wanted his pacifier in the middle of the night.