dix-huit-No Regrets Ova

Norie groans as she felt herself wake up, she opens her eyes and noticed that the coldness and rain had woken her up from her light slumber.

She felt numb.

She didn't hear anything but the sound of rain and her heart beating in her ears, she felt weak.

"Isabel..."she whispered as she tried to call out.

"Furlan..."

"Levi..."she mumbled.

Norie turned her head to see the wire wrapped around her arm, cutting into her skin. She saw the blood coming out of it but the rain would wash it away, but it just kept coming out.

Is that it?

She thinks to herself, am I going to die now?

She doesn't really have nothing to live for, the only thing she ever wanted was for her and the others to make it out of the underground, and they did. So what else can she wish for?

Norie sighed and closed her eyes.

She groaned when she tried to sit up, finally she grabbed onto the tree and picked her self up.

No she has to make it back, she hasn't lived long enough, they haven't bought a house, they haven't planted a garden, she hasn't told him.

Norie took a step forward and she went back down, it hurts to walk.

"Come on you bitch not now"She groaned to herself.

Norie accidentally moves the hook a bit causing the wire to try and click to it's chamber again but it ends up cutting her more.

She winces and stands up again, she stumbled forward but regained her balance.

"Come on..."she whispered.

The rain picked up as the mud appeared, dirtying her boots.

She reaches the end of the forest and heard yells of a Titan, and it sounded in pain. And there she say him.

He whizzed by it, slicing off pieces of its corpse. As the titan yells in pain, he chops off its limbs and shreds them to bits. As he lets out his rage, his eyes turn white.

"Levi..."she whispered but couldn't seem to speak up.

Levi then slashes its nape, causing it to stretch its arm out for assistance. But he kills it off fast by shredding its arm in the matter of seconds, anticipating it would endure every last amount of misery.

"Levi"she said much louder but still, he was still in his world

Blood poured everywhere as the Titans body became slices of meat, the ground staining with more blood and the air filling with steam.

Norie quickly caught Levi's eyes and used her abilities to stop him, when she did Levi had cut the Titans head off and was about to slice it's body more but he felt his body stop and freeze.

He stood on top of the dead Titan as tears dropped from his eyes, his face and clothes covered in blood.

"Levi?"

He knew it, he knew it.

Levi turned around to see Norie, holding her injured arm as she bled out.

She looks to her right and she felt her heart stop.

Norie tried to say the Furlans name as her breathing got heavier.

His breath hitched and he quickly ran off the Titan and towards her, he grabs her and hugs her causing them to fall to the ground.