vingt-huit

Norie entered the court room as she was instructed by Erwin to join, they were holding that Titan boy, whose name she figured out was Eren Yeager, in there to see if he's a danger or not.

I mean she wouldn't blame them, Titans have always been a issue for them. It's been the most caused deaths of people. So now that they have one who can turn into one is a big cause of concern. But this is a 15 year old boy, norie doesn't think he knows much to get violent then he already is said to be.

"I didn't miss much did I?"Norie whispers to Levi and Erwin.

"Not yet"Levi says.

"So we ask him to die for humanities sake leaving behind all the information he can."a man spoke.

"Theirs no need for that!"

Norie turned and saw a much older looking man point at Eren and say "he is an invasive pest! He has deceived the walls that embody gods wisdom!"

She sighed and rested her head back a bit.

"Don't rest your eyes now"Levi says.

"I'm not"She says.

"I just wanted to test if I can still see through them closed"

Norie opened her eyes and saw Levi's blank face on her sarcastic comment.

"I love you too"she whispered and looked back at the scene in front of her.

"We'll hear the surveys corps proposal next"

Erwin straightened his back and began " I, 13th commander of the surveys corps Erwin Smith will present my proposal"

"We would welcome Eren as an official member of our forces and use his power to take back Wall Maria"

"That is all"

"That is all?"

"Yes sir"

"With his power we can retake Wall Maria"

Norie looks at the guy in the stand, hopefully he might take the proposal. Of course these people are scared but this is a young boy they're talking about.

"We believe it's clear what our priorities should be"

"I see, and where do you plan to begin this mission? Pixis? The trost wall has been completely sealed, correct"

An old man stood a couple feet under him and said "Yes, it can never be opened again"

"We would like to set out from karanes, in the east"Erwin began.

"From there will proceed to Zhiganshina, we will determine the route as we go-Wait a minute! Shouldn't we seal all the wall gates once and for all?"A man in the sitting benches cut Erwin off.

"The Colossal Titan can only destroy gates! If we can strengthen them, we needn't  to endure further attacks!"he explained.

Norie pinched the bridge of her nose, she's just ready to leave. Shouting is coming left and right and it was getting annoying.

"Shut up merchant dog!"

"With that Titans power we can return to Wall Maria!"

"We can no longer indulge your delusions of grandeur!"

"You talk a lot pig"

Norie turned to Levi, finally.

Levi doesn't turn to look at her as he kept his arms crossed and continued " where is your proof? That the Titans will wait while we seal the gates? The "we" you speak of are only those you wish to protect your "friends" who help line your pockets, the people who starve because there isn't enough land to sow, don't even figure into the thoughts of you pigs"