six-No Regrets Ova

Norie laid in bed as she stared into the ceiling.

"Levi can you-"she cut herself off and then hit her head with her knuckles.

"Blow out the candle..."she whispered.

She shut her eyes and sat up and blew on the small fire and laid back down.

Norie had always let Levi's name slip through her lips, she would do the same with Isabel and furlan but not as much as with Levi.

She reached under her pillow and grabbed the drawing Levi had drawn of her when they were 12, it's faded a bit but it was still visible.

She always thought the best for three of them, she never thought about the negative. Hopefully they had moved on from her so they wouldn't live with worry for the rest of their lives. Norie had thought about going down their but she knew she couldn't, but...maybe some how she can bring them up here.

Norie closed her eyes and placed the drawing under her pillow and mumbled a goodnight to Levi, furlan and Isabel.

--------------------

The next day Norie sat next to Hange as they watched some new recruits train.

"Then I had a dream that you and I had a child and that child was a Titan! And we named it turnip because you randomly said you liked turnips in my dream! I was kinda of confused on how we actually made a baby it's not entirely possible-Hange, can I tell you something?"norie cut her off.

"Yeah sure whatever Chausiku"

"I lied"norie only said.

"Hm? About what? That you like turnips?"

"No when I said my friends left me in the underground"

"Woah, why did you lie?"

Norie stared at the field filled with the training recruits and the sighed.

"I was trying to protect them, I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I said I'll join the scouts. I was scared that it was going to be a hurt for them"norie said.

"Ah the mother instincts! Look Norie, you should tell Keith, I mean ever since I met you all you talk about is them!"

"No, what if I get sent to the cellar?"

"I doubt it, Erwin would convince him not too"Hange said smiling hooking her arm with Norie's.

Norie stared at her and sighed.

--------------------

Norie walked to Keith's office and decided to tell him, I mean she doesn't believe anything bad would go wrong. If hanges little imagination of Erwin having a crush on her maybe she will get out of this.

Norie knocked on the door and she heard "name and business"

"Norie, I just wanted to talk about something"

She waited and then the door opened and Keith looked down at her, he stepped aside and she walked in.

"what's going on?"

"I just came to talk to you about something"norie said

"About what?"Keith asked as he sat back down.

"Um...it's about the day I was brought up here from the underground"she said as she leaned on his desk.

"Go ahead"

Norie looked at him and saw that his eyes, she could've sworn that she'll faint from the serious face of this man.

She breathed in and began "So... remember when you asked me where my other friends were? And I said that they left me?"