quatre vingt quinze

"what exactly are we waiting for?"

Norie was cut off by a big blast and bright light, she covered her ears and Levi pulls her against his chest as Armin transformed into the Colossal.

The wind slowed down and the light disappeared and Norie looked at Levi.

"It was that right?"

"Yeah, we took care of the ships. Now"

He looks at his wife and says "let's go end this shit so I can go home with you"

Norie smirked and says "don't have to tell me twice"

-----------------------------

Levi and Norie peeked around the corner and saw that the Jaw Titan wasn't near the Beast Titan or Cart Titan.

"I'll go for the monkey and you take care of the cart?"Levi says.

"I got it"Norie responded.

Then she felt her head get tilt up by her chin and Levi looks into her eyes.

"Make it back to me"

"Always"

Then they shot their hooks out and they swing their separate ways, Norie swing over the cart Titan and then turned around.

The Cart Titan noticed her and one of the three men inside the tank on top of the Titan yelled "Above us!"

The Beast Titan quickly turned to Norie and smiled.

"Finally! You're mine!"he yelled and stick his arm out to reach for Norie but he was cut off by pain on his nape from Levi slicing it at full speed.

Back with Norie, her eyes turned white and the Cart Titan felt itself back up as one of the men inside yelled "Pieck! What are you doing?!"

"I can't move my body! Shes controlling it I can't turn! Shoot her!"

He was about to but felt his arms fall to the side as he pushed himself away front the controls.

He screamed as he felt his head compress, his eyes, nose, and ears started bleeding and Norie saw the windows cover in blood from the inside.

The Cart Titan yelled in pain as it's head was being compressed, then it's felt itself walk back more and fall off the roof it was on.

Norie then went to Levi, they both land on the Beast Titans head. They notice two kids and a man looking at them.

Norie smiled lightly and gave a innocent finger hand wave as she and Levi pulled out small bombs.

"Zeke!"the girl screamed.

"Gabi get down!"

The couple activated the bombs, exploding it on Zeke's nape.

Norie waved her hand over her face and then stares at the back of Zeke's body, she turns to Levi and says "you got this?"

"I got it"

He grabs him and then says "I think hange is close with the airship, we'll go."

She stopped and looked at him.

"But what about Eren? He's still fighting!"

"They'll get worn down, we've done enough. They're gonna meet us up their"Levi says.

Norie sighs and then nods, she puts her blades away and then says "let's get out of here then"

They shot their hooks and made their way to the airship

"How did you even manage to get here? I didn't see you get in the airship"Levi asks

"I have my ways"norie says.

Levi shook his head and Norie just smiles.

They finally spot the airship and shot their hooks at the metal edges and flew up to the entrance.

The door opens and Hange smiles down at Norie and says "Hello Hot Mother! Glad to see you survived Levi's anger"

Norie rolls her eyes and grabs her hand and pulls her in, the her and Hange pull Zeke in then Levi.

"You knew she was here four-eyes?"Levi asked annoyed.

"Okay look before you get mad"Hange started.

"Yes?"he said annoyed.

Hange stared at him and said "that's it"

Levi growled and was about to grab Hange by the hair but Norie quickly grabs his arm and pulls him away.

"Calm down"she says and went to go sit on a box

"You okay? You look like you're in pain, did you push it far-Levi, it's been more then 8 weeks since I gave birth, 8 months to be specific, I'm fine now"Norie cut him off.

Armin then came out of the control room of the airship and went towards Norie with a relief look on his face.

"Captain Norie! You're okay!"he says and hugs her.

Norie smiles and hugs him back.

"So you knew too?"Levi says with his anger rising up again.

"Uh...no captain no..."

Levi stares at him as Armin says "no...?"

"Don't hit him, Levi I swear to God"norie says.

They heard a hook from outside and they assumed that it was the cadets who were already outside, Armin opened the door and Norie gets up and says "Is their any water?"

"I'll get it for you"Levi says quickly.

"Levi I can get it myself, but thank you"Norie says.

"Come on"Hange says and Norie follows her.

Eren comes falling inside and Levi looks at him.

"Damn, you're a filthy sight"

The boy looks up as Levi walks up to him

"You fall in a pile of shit?"

"Eren..."

Eren just stared at him as he mumbled "Captain..."

Levi stared at him before he sent a kick at his face, Eren went flying towards the wall behind Levi and slammed into it and slid down the wall.

"That's for almost killing my wife out of worry and lost of appetite"Levi says as two scouts come up beside him holding guns at Eren.

"This brings back so many memories Eren, you have such a kickable face. After you're all tied up, we'll have a chat."

"Eren?"

Everyone turned to see Norie standing a couple feet away from them, Eren looks at her and thought about how it was a sigh for sore eyes.

"Captain..."he says.

Norie tears up and then ran to him, she quickly got to her knees and wrapped her arms around Eren and brought him to her chest.

"Oh my god...where the hell were you?"she mumbled, as her arms tightened around him.

Eren wraps his arms around her and hugs her back, he seemed calm on the outside but in the inside, his 15 year old self is crying.