quatre-No Regrets Ova

The boys and even Norie turned to her, like she was joking but had a serious look on her face.

Of course, Norie wanted her to stay but not to become one of them. She wanted her to be safe and not run into more trouble than she got herself into just moments ago.

"You guys have been using 3D maneuver gear, right? I've seen it before! I felt very envious, you a looked like birds! Please! I want to try it too!"

"What do you think?"furlan asked Levi and Norie.

Norie stood behind Levi with a hand on his shoulder, waiting for his response because she wasn't sure either.

Levi sighed as he squeezed her hand and then got up the chair, Isabel looked at him as he walked passed and tried again.

"Please!"

He stopped walking and looked at her, then he looked at Norie who only had a frown.

Levi looks back at Isabel and says "if you stay here, learn how to clean before you learn 3D maneuver gear"

"Eh? Eh?!"Isabel let out confused.

Norie sighed and then says "it's okay honey, don't take that as a threat"

Isabel then said "was it before?!"

She shook her head with a smile and then said "don't worry"

-------------------------

Since Isabel is now officially staying, they needed to figure out the room situation. Norie had told them that she and Isabel will share a room and Furlan will share a room with Levi.

And just like Norie predicted, he did not like the idea. He still wanted to share a room with her and not Furlan. But Norie gave him one of her glares and stern statements and had no choice but to listen.

Furlan entered the room and saw that Levi was already laying on his mat glaring at the ceiling with his arms crossed against his chest.

Furlan laid on his mat and sighed.

"Goodnight-"

"Shut up"

"Ok"

Just as it was for Furlan, Isabel started to fit into their group instantly, norie and the boys have taught her how to use the gear and steal some necessities.

And this was perfect for them, they could get more now since norie can be the distraction.

"Just like I said, you're wanted"Levi said to the others as he slammed a paper on the table.

"Ahhh! Me?!"Isabel screamed in fear and then quickly wrapped her self around Norie and started crying in fear.

"Well at least they got your sketch correct"furlan said reading from the paper and he stared at the poorly drawn pictures of them.

Levi then looked at Norie and said "Including you"

Isabel cried louder as norie pats her back.

He places the paper in front of her and she grabbed it, she expected to read the same headline but this time she read :

"Abilities are possessed onto the suspect, rare wanted"

Isabel now sobbed into her shoulder.

"Hey it's okay, If we just keep doing what we are doing we won't get caught. And besides it seems like they won't find you guys any time soon"norie explained.