cinq-No Regrets Ova

Back with the other, they waited for Norie to come home. Furlan fiddled with his hands and Isabel rocked back and forth on her feet and Levi stands their with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Where's Norie?"Isabel asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know, but she should be coming back"Levi said.

"She isn't always this late"furlan said.

"I know that"Levi said.

They went silent again waiting on their friend until Isabel broke the silence again.

"Norie and I were suppose to braid each other's hair today"

"Cool"Levi only said.

They stare out the door waiting to see norie turn the corner, they've been standing their for 30 minutes.

"Where's norie-Shut up she'll come"Levi cut Isabel again.

Then they saw a figure and Isabel jumped up in happiness and almost made Levi loose his balance since she gripped his arm.

"NORIE!"she screamed.

But then they saw Thema, the old lady they knew, and furlan and Isabel froze in confusion.

"I don't think it took that long for norie to come home"furlan said.

"Does that mean we aged?"Isabel said.

"That's not her idiots"Levi said and walked out towards thema.

"Hello darlings, I came to give a letter that norie wanted to give you"she said with a smile.

"A letter? Where did she go?"Furlan said.

"Well I didn't exactly see her when this was given to me, a scout from above ground did. But he said Norie had written it"she said.

"Thank you Thema"Isabel said and Levi pushed her and furlan inside.

--------------

My dear lovelies,

You're probably wondering where I am at, I don't want you three to go into panic and start running around trying to look for me.
I'm not at the bar or out stealing, just as I suspected, the mps found me when I was on my way to work.

Don't worry, I told them a lie that could save you guys some time. I'm not sure when I'll be back or if I ever'll see you guys but I promise if I find a way above ground I will take you with me.

Isabel, Be strong for me, stick with furlan and Levi. Don't cry, it's temporary.

Furlan, fix your goddamn bed every morning, besides that, please don't try to even go above ground you'll get in trouble.

Levi, my L. Stay safe, don't do anything stupid. I know how you get. Take care of those two, take care of yourself. I'll see you.

I love you my lovelies.

-N.

"She's...gone?"Isabel mumbled.

"N-no isabel she's not! Look it said it's temporary right Levi?"Furlan argued.

Levi just stood their in silence and he just stared at the letter.

"Go to bed, it's late"Levi only said and walked to his room.