cent onze

Norie laid their as she saw Eren get decapitated by a gun that was shot to her left, the head lands in front of her as she began to tremble

"Eren..."she whispered.

Again.

Her hands shook as she tried to look away but couldn't, she couldn't.

Again.

-----

She cries as she tried to look for Isabel hoping that she didn't get the same fate as Furlan, she went to look but Levi quickly grabbed her face and hid it in his chest.

"No don't look, don't look please"

Nories lips quivered and then she lets out the most piercing cracked scream Levi has ever heard. And it sounded painful.

-------

"NO!"Norie cries out but an arm was wrapped around her waist and was pulled on top of the horse with Erwin and immediately started running back to the wall.

"DEVIN!"she screamed as her hand out stretched out in front of her.

Devin smiled sadly as the farther they left the smaller his silhouette got and Norie gripped Erwin's shoulders as he gripped her waist.

She whimpered out and hid her face in Erwin's shoulder, hugging him tightly as he stayed quiet and held her back as he felt her cry.

When they disappeared Devin's smile dropped and he immediately broke down, he sniffled as his bottom lips quivered.

"Don't go..."he whispered and cried softly while gripping his hand that held hers for the last time.

--------

Norie was still screaming out her sobs as she tried to stay calm but she couldn't.

"God I said not again! Not again please!"she shrieked out.

She grabbed Jiro and put him against her chest, holding his cold body like a baby.

--------

But Norie soon regretted saying that as she saw the female Titans eyes open and she saw the piercing blue eyes.

"Wait!"
she screamed.

But as soon Eld went forward towards the female Titans neck, it quickly opened it mouth and bit down on Eld's upper half body.