chapter one hundred and two

I don't even know about the beginning

"Are you sure, Baby?"

Jaemin nods. "If they're gonna leave me, they need to love all of me."

"They will."

"What if they don't?"

"None of them cared that Lele wore a skirt for Halloween. All they wanted was it to be longer."

"I guess."

Jisung pulls him into a hug and kisses his cheek. "It'll be okay."

"Hopefully."

Jaemin thought that with a little more time, he'd be okay.

He's not.

He wants to tell his boyfriends, he wants everyone to know, tired of hiding this part of himself. One of his favorite parts.

But he knows how things could wrong. Multiple scenarios run through his head, the ideal and the ones he fears. He worries about the questions, the confusion. Jaemin drives himself mad with possibilities, so much so that he's still not calm by the time his boyfriends arrive.

They greet each other with affection like usual, but it just makes him cry, startling the three.

"What's wrong?" Jeno asks, holding his face.

"I wanna...I wanna tell you guys something."

"Aw, baby, what is it?" Mark asks softly, voice filled with concern.

"I...", He sniffles, "I w-wear crop tops and skirts and dresses and makeup. I always do it when I'm alone b-because I-I'm sc-scared you're...you're gonna judge me."

"Baby, no", Haechan says, taking the boy into his arms.

Jeno runs his hand through his hair, the action soothing Jaemin. "We'll never judge you."

"Jaemin, look at me."

When his teary eyes, flushed face, and pouty lips look up at Mark, a piece of his heart breaks. He can see just how scared Jaemin was to tell them this and it killed him to think that he felt like something bad would happen if he told them this.

"Makeup is cool, yeah?"

He nods.

Mark leans over to place a kiss on his forehead. "I bet you look beautiful in all that."

"Yeah", Haechan agrees. "When you're comfortable, can we see?"

"Y-You want to? You're not weirded out or anything.

"Absolutely not", Jeno responds.

"Thank you." Before any of them can say anything, Jaemin snuggles into them. "I love you."

"Us too."

"So much, Baby."

It still took some courage but Jaemin was excited more than anything for his boyfriends to see him in one of his outfits. He hoped it would stun them and maybe just maybe put some ideas in their heads. He takes him time looking for something, having so many options.

Since it's a pretty warm day, he decides on a black lace-up back micro crop top, a light blue plaid pleated skirt, black knee-high stockings with two white stripes on them, and black converse. He styles his hair up and keeps his makeup simple with just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, light blush and and adorable little black hearts at the corner of his eyes.

When Jaemin walks out of his apartment, it's not just his usual cute smile or lovely presence that gains the attention of his three boyfriends.

It's his outfit.