chapter fifty one

Not much time passes before Jisung is completely drunk. Following him is Haechan, who's trying his best to hold his alcohol, Jeno, who's trying really hard to pretend he's fine, an emotional Mark who keeps hugging Chenle, and a tipsy Chenle.

All while Jaemin tries to keep everyone safe under the influence of his caffeinated soda.

When a certain song comes on, Jisung gasps and looks at his friends with an adorable smile on his face.

"We should dance."

"You guys can", Jaemin tells him.

Jisung vigorously shakes his head. "No! You, me, and Cookie!"

Right as Jaemin is about to question why the male is insisting the three of them dance, Jisung whispers something in Haechans ear, which causes him to giggle and give Jaemin the same look.

Oh God

Jaemin knows this won't be good.

"Absolutely not!" Jaemin exclaims when he hears their idea.

If the two were sober, they'd leave Jaemin alone but even in their drunk minds, they know that they're Jaemins weaknesses. Especially when they pout.

"Please?" Jisung asks, giving Jaemin puppy eyes.

"Stop that!"

"My Love, please?" Haechan asks.

"You know, I'd feel better if I wasn't the only sober one."

"Don't worry, you're not by yourself."

Jaemin sighs, reflecting on the choice he's just made that he knows he's gonna regret. "Oh my God."

Chenle, Mark, and Jeno have no idea what to do when the otheas come out, all dressed in skin-tight black outfits, their coverage varying. Haechan is in the tightest black jeans any of them have ever seen and that's it. Jisung is dressed similarly with a poorly buttoned button-up and an even worse done tie. Jaemin's the only one who didn't change his shirt but now he's in shorts.

"What are you three doing?" Jeno asks curiously.

Jisung smirks. "You'll see."

Mark, Jeno, and Chenle watch curiously as the three grab chairs from the dining room and line them up in the middle of the living room. Haechan, Jisung, and Jaemin discuss their plan—well Jisung and Haechans plan—to make sure they know what they're doing and then Jisung puts on the music.

Though, it's now obvious what is going on, the three boys that make up the audience can't believe their eyes as their friends dance on their chairs. Being the confident ones of the trio, Jisung holds eye contact with his boyfriend, grinning and Haechan smirks at Mark and Jeno. Because Jaemin is completely aware of what he's doing, it's harder for him to feel comfortable but he'd be lying if he said he hates this.

Standing it front of their chairs, Jaemin, Jisung, and Haechan hold the sides of the seat before squatting down and spreading their legs. The pose only lasts a few seconds before they move onto their hands and knees and crawl towards their audience. Seeing that Haechan is going towards Mark, Jaemin goes towards Jeno.

The three straddle the waists of their chosen victims and grind against them. Instinctively, Chenles hands move to Jisungs waist but Jisung just smiles and shakes his head, confusing his boyfriend. But he gets it when Jisung moves Chenles hands off him and intertwines their fingers, holding them up as he kisses Chenle.

Next to them, Haechan is staring at Mark with a smug grin on his face as he lets Marks hands wander. Jeno is doing his best not to touch Jaemin but it's really fucking hard when he can feel every area of contact between them as Jaemin dances on him.