chapter sixteen

"Why did I get dragged here again?" Jisung asks.

"'Cause", Chenle glares, "most of us wanna do this and we want you here."

"I'm staying in the tent."

"No tent sex!" Jeno shouts, causing Jisung to blush.

"No promises!" Chenle yells back.

"We do promise!" Jisung calls, full of embarrassment that makes their friends laugh.

"Okay!" Chenle says, gaining everyone's attention. "Me and Jeno know where we're going and I feel like making this into a competition-" Jaemin, Jisung, and Haechan groan, "so Jeno and Mark are going to go together and we'll all go together."

"Why am I the only one with Jeno?" Mark's.

"Do you want Jisung too?"

"I'm taken", said male replies. "And I'm staying with Lele."

"No offense but there's a reason Mark and Jaemin are on separate teams."

Jaemin just smiles from his place, resting against Haechans shoulder.

"Hey, we talked about this", Mark says to his best friend.

"Exactly. Now's your chance to prove it."

Mark rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

Chenle grins. "Perfect."

That's all the warning Mark gets before Chenle shoves him at Jeno, his way of making his best friend a human sacrifice.

Jeno grabs Marks arms to stabilize him so they both don't fall down. Mark stares at the ground so no one can see his face, which he's sure is bright red.

"Dude!" Mark exclaims. "I'm not a ragdoll."

"My apologies, Mark."

"I don't even know how to insult you and that's the most annoying part."

"I call him a troll. It works pretty well", Jeno tells him.

"You troll!" Mark repeats to the pinkette.

"I'd say fuck you but that's not my job."

"It's not anyone's job, I'm single."

Chenle smirks. "For now."

Jisung sighs and looks at Mark. "I apologize. Again."

"It's okay."

"Should we get going?" Jeno asks Mark.

"Sure."

"Seeya suckers!"

"I hope Jisung doesn't have sex with you for the next six months!" Jeno calls after him, already starting up the mountain.

"That's mean, even for you!"

"I love you too!"

Mark chuckles at the two, being careful to keep his gaze on the ground so he doesn't trip. He carefully follows behind Jeno, making sure not to let the male out of his sight.

Haechan and Jaemin hold hands, following behind the couple since Chenle is leading them.

"How long is this gonna take?" Haechan asks.

"Depends on how slow you are."

"I don't care how tired I get, I'll still have energy to kill you. "

"Please don't", Jisung says, tiredly.

"At least put your heart into it. But don't worry, I won't kill your future husband that bad."

"I'm not marrying a corpse, Haechan."