chapter seventy seven

"The party has arrived!"

"Really?" Shotaro asks.

Winwin looks at him. "Did you really expect anything different?"

"Renjun!" Chenle exclaims, going to hug the male.

"Lele!"

"Hi again", Yangyang says.

"Hi for the first time", Shotaro says, smiling. "I'm Shotaro."

"And if I don't cut him off, he'll insult us", a guy behind him says. "I'm Xiaojun."

"Hi, I'm Hendery."

"Winwin."

The guy next to Winwin, nudges him and ignores the glare sent his way as he introduces himself. "Hi, I'm Sungchan."

"So we're really gonna spend three-hundred hours introducing ourselves?" Jaehyun asks.

"Let's just wear name tags, I am not gonna remember all your names", Haechan admits.

"I'll get sticky notes and pens."

"Hey", Jeno says, catching Doyoungs attention, and points to a group of girls in the living room. "Who are they?"

"People who don't leave me alone", Jaehyun answers.

"You literally invited us!" One of the girls calls out.

"You would've came over anyway!"

"And you still would've let us in."

Everyone moves in the spacious living room, separating into groups of people they know.

Kuns eyes go wide as he lands on a familiar male. "Xiaojun."

"Oh", Xiaojun smiles. "Hi. Fancy seeing you here."

"I...Yeah."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm..." Is Kun okay? No. Is he gonna say that? Also no. "I think I'm dehydrated. I'm gonna get a drink."

"Renjun?"

Renjuns eyes widen. "Dakoda?"

She holds out her arms, Renjun instantly getting the message as he jumps into them. Dakoda picks him up with ease. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Renjun asks. The girl shakes her head with a smile, telling him all he needs to know. He grabs her face and kisses her, shocking everyone in the room.

Jisungs mouth falls open in amused disbelief, Yangyangs hand covers his mouth, and basically everyone else just stares wide-eyed.

"Is there something you wanna tell us, Koda?" One of the girls friends asks.

Renjun jumps down but stays in her arms, smiling as if he didn't give her a public display of affection.

"This is Renjun."

Dakodas friends look at them in realization, having heard about the male.

"Dude", one of them says. "She was in love with you."

"I know", Renjun says, staring at Dakoda fondly. "The feeling was mutual." He kisses her cheek, setting Dakodas friends off.

"Damn, no wonder she liked you."

"Wanna explain for the rest of us?"

"Oh, Dakoda was my best friend but then she moved and we lost contact."

"This is how you greet people you haven't seen in years?"

"Just her", Renjun answers.

"Just him."