chapter twenty four

Jisung❤️
Explain to me why I had to lock
myself in the bathroom

Haechan😘
It's less embarrassing than you
screaming outside

Jisung❤️
WHAT

                                                           Jaemin
                Me and Haechan did something
                                               We might've....
                                                                      K
                                                                      I
                                                                      S
                                                                      S
                                                                      E
                                                                      D

Jisung❤️
YOU WHAT
WAIT WAIT WAIT I NEED
EXPLANATIONS
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
YESTERDAY
WAIT ARE YOU DATING
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME
THESE THINGS BEFOREHAND

Haechan😘
Jisung's so funny when he gets like
this

Jisung❤️
Thanks
NOW EXPLAIN
WAIT WAIT WAIT
COME OVER
I'm already expecting you guys,
you have to show up

                                                           Jaemin
                                                We're coming

Haechan😘
Cominggg

"Okay, explain", is the first thing Jisung says once they're both in his apartment.

"Is Chenle here?"

"No, but he's suspicious."

"Good enough. Jaemin can start."

Jaemin blushes at the attention, especially about this. Which is why he ends up blurting, "Haechan kissed me!"

"Jaemin!"

"What? It's true!"

"Someone explain how we got here!" Jisung shouts over them, feeling too excited to deal with delays.

"Okay so Jaemin apologized and explained and I like him so it was affecting me but I had to control myself. But when I was leaving, he apologized again and I may have gotten distracted by his lips. And I really, really wanted to kiss him. Um, so I did."

Both Jaemin and Haechan flinch at the sound of their best friend squealing and jumping in excitement. He squishes the two in a hug, continuing to celebrate until his other questions come back to his mind.

"Wait, so are you dating now?"

"Not yet", Jaemin answers, sending a smile towards Haechan. "We agreed to wait and see if we'll develop feelings for Mark or Jeno before trying to label ourselves."

Jisung nods in understanding. "Ah, okay." He thinks for a few seconds before asking, "So was that a one-time thing or...?"

"I hope not", Haechan mumbles.

"It's not", Jaemin confirms and then kisses the brunets cheek as extra reassurance.

Jisung catches Jaemins eye. 'Does he know?' he mouths.

Jaemin shakes his head, feeling relief pass through him when Jisung nods and then goes into his fridge, asking if either of them wants anything.

Chenle comes back a while later and joins the three in their impromptu decision to watch movies.